Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

Renamed: Settlement Defense Front --> Weyland-Yutani Corp (flag also updated)

Added: Paragon, The Chola - Paragon [Protectorate]

Added: Western Union, Rose - Western Union [Protectorate], Obelisk - Western Union [Protectorate], Weyland-Yutani Corp - Western Union [Protectorate], Lordaeron - Western Union [Protectorate]

xzhPlEh.png?1

There is an MnDoAP between Regicide and OWR, as well as Regicide being protected by pantheon

The second part is false. Read the entire sentence in our description.

Edited by Lail Das
  • Upvote 1

"Realism is irrelevant unless it's the real world" - Lail Das

Added: Cobra Kai Dojo, New Pacific Order - Cobra Kai Dojo [Protectorate], Black Knights - Cobra Kai Dojo [Protectorate], The Commonwealth - Cobra Kai Dojo [Protectorate], Weyland-Yutani Corp - Cobra Kai Dojo [Protectorate], Viridian Entente - Cobra Kai Dojo [Protectorate], Lordaeron - Cobra Kai Dojo [Protectorate]
xzhPlEh.png?1

Hey kurd, can you duplicate the alliance web to have an option to remove protectorates from the duplicate? just an alternate treaty web without protectorates :P

I agree entirely with the idea; I would like to have the option to disable certain treaty lines from your view. I've mentioned it to Phiney (he made the current web design) but he's a busy man. I'll work towards it some more.

Kurd, why did you ignore my post? I wanna be unblocked on the wiki please! :(

I'll get back to you on all that very soon, don't worry. Just getting swamped IRL for a bit.
xzhPlEh.png?1

• Alex unpinned this topic