Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

Also TKP and T$ have a MDoAP.

Ameristar, Valyrian Freehold and Bloodmoon are our Protectorates. 

SWF, Phoenix, Wolfpack and VI are our Economic ODP partners which really just means that their members can freely get loans from our Exchequer.

Really anyone can get a loan from our Exchequer but since their alliances have agreed to enforce those loans, we give them better interest and compounding rates. 

I think that sums up TKP's foreign policy altogether. 

Edited by William Mannax

Also if it makes the Treaty Web look better for TKP to add or delete a line, please let me know. That can be arranged even if it makes no diplomatic sense for us whatsoever.

Can forget about the odp with vi

edit: VI doesn't really exist anymore. so they can actually be taken off all together.

Edited by chrishinton52
  • Upvote 1

• 2 weeks later...

The Evenstar Empire has merged into Odd Squad so they can be removed from the treaty web.

Edit: The Evenstar Empire's MDoAP with Cobalt carries over. (Odd Squad is MDoAP with Cobalt again)

Edited by Ansom

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

First block of the upgrade done. I removed all previous treaties and PMed a large group of alliance leaders to give me their current treaties (only had 1 difference thus far of one alliance saying it was one treaty and another saying the other). I'm still waiting from replies from the following alliances:

Praeteritum

WTF

Guardian

NOIR

Phoenix

DEIC

Pantheon

Vanguard

Cornerstone

TLF

SK

UPN

VE

Rose

It's only been about 24 hours since I sent the message out requesting info, and most alliances got back to me. The leaders of most of those alliances I've just named have logged in during since I sent the message. If the leaders of alliances cannot be arsed to reply to a single PM listing me their active treaties then I cannot be arsed to upkeep this thing and will no longer update it. I understand it's the holiday season and some people are busy. That's fine. I'm giving it til Monday and will send a final round of messages out Saturday. Here's the web for those who don't know where to find it in game: http://politicsandwar.com/alliances/treatyweb/obviously it's not currently complete. All alliances without an active treaty will be removed once it's finished.

Edited by Santa Claus

scSqPGJ.gif

Current Treaties

MDoAP: Paragon Bloc (Rose

MDoAP: United Purple Nations 

MDoAP: North American Confederacy

MDP: Cornerstone

Protectorate: ShurikenOdd Squad

Current VE treaties

Cornerstone:

MDP with Viridian Entente

MDoAP with The Coalition

Protectorate: Ameristar Alliance (unconfirmed but in signing process as of 12/31/2015)

I PM'd your alliance leaders in game the other day. Thanks though. 

scSqPGJ.gif

• Alex unpinned this topic