Orbis Treaty Web

Phiney

Dammit people. Why is UPN allied to Black Knights? Of course every alliance has to be allied so that in wars, people will be forced to pick sides. Thanks politics.

Edited by Alataq

dpluao815a3.png

Dammit people. Why is UPN allied to Black Knights? Of course every alliance has to be allied so that in wars, people will be forced to pick sides. Thanks politics.

gg wp no re

On 3/16/2016 at 9:54 PM, Lykos said:

Our next move is obviously rolling LordStrum. 

SK no longer protects Justice

PNj3vME.gif

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Just thinking, but LoSS in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) created a more dynamic treaty web, so perhaps this might actually make it easier to manage Malone or someone who's technically savvy and has the time does the same here? For reference, the web I'm referring to is http://www.smallsuperpowers.com/treatyweb/

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Just thinking, but LoSS in (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) created a more dynamic treaty web, so perhaps this might actually make it easier to manage Malone or someone who's technically savvy and has the time does the same here? For reference, the web I'm referring to is http://www.smallsuperpowers.com/treatyweb/

RIA updated the same one and put it on RI5. It's been current for quite a while now.

May wanna ask Ogaden if he or someone over there could start a new one.

"Damnation seize my soul if I give you quarters, or take any from you."

RIA updated the same one and put it on RI5. It's been current for quite a while now.

May wanna ask Ogaden if he or someone over there could start a new one.

going to a moving web is not a good option, i have done the more 3D version and its just not the same. i looked around to see if i could find a old copy of Lord Sharpe's web, which was a more clean 2D web, but i couldnt find a active link to it. the most difficult part of making a new web like the LoSS one is getting all the initial treaties in place. after that as long as you update it frequently its not that difficult to maintain. the LoSS web version would have to be modified some to work with the higher scores alliances have in P&W, i never worked on that version so i dont know how difficult it would be. you could ask Ogaden or maybe Shadow since they were behind setting up hosting on the RIA forums.

Why? I'm obviously waiting to the end of the war to update as treaties will likely be changed, new ones made or old ones dissolved.

Didn't know you were still on top of things. My bad, Phiney. 

• 2 weeks later...

Vanguard me thinks

you thinks correct.

Why? I'm obviously waiting to the end of the war to update as treaties will likely be changed, new ones made or old ones dissolved.

just waiting on VE now?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Alex unpinned this topic