Guardian Military Action

Prefontaine

BdRRliC.jpg

When allies call. You answer.

Last night our allies Terminus Est declared war on CU. We knew this was coming, and we knew we'd be committing a few members to the fight. About 5 or so. There's a few quick reasons on why we're involved. First and foremost our allies asked for a couple of people to lend a hand, and when your allies call, you help them out. Second Guardian has gained a fair amount of members since the marionette war, this will be a chance for a few of them to experience a small engagement with little to no repercussions. For the ones not fighting, we're holding an alliance wide militarization for everyone to familiarize themselves with how things would go would this be a full scale war. Lastly, this is a wake up call for CU. You're in the top 15 alliances, you shouldn't be able to be attacked without repercussions. You purposefully remove yourself from the political arena which is good for no one and simply end up making yourselves an easy target. Establish connections, play the politics, take part in the world. Wake the !@#$ up. 

Was DoWing without a CB part of your plan?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Well this is pretty messed up. You're all hitting CU because they aren't out in the community blowing you guys?

Well that explains the whole thing right there...

Hitting CU as a wakeup call to come play politics. And if you really consider 7 wars against an alliance of 35 (see 105 possible defensive slots) more than a little nudge. Atzuya already said she wasn't using missiles unless missiles got used against her. But by all means, claim I'm some tyrant for sanctioning the first alliance attacks that have happened since the end of the marionette war, besides rogues of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

Hitting CU as a wakeup call to come play politics. And if you really consider 7 wars against an alliance of 35 (see 105 possible defensive slots) more than a little nudge. Atzuya already said she wasn't using missiles unless missiles got used against her. But by all means, claim I'm some tyrant for sanctioning the first alliance attacks that have happened since the end of the marionette war, besides rogues of course.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwwY9y6O3hw

What I do not understand is why you hit CU, out of all uninvolved/detached alliances out there. They were recently involved with "playing politics" when they were linked to the spy debacle surrounding Cyradis and Rose. They recently got out of a losing war. 

Let's call this as it is. It is not a "wake-up call" and it is not a "war excersize".  This is a glorified raid, conducted simply because you can. A projection of power, nothing more. I do not mind it, and you are welcome to. I am simply confused as to your reasoning, provided that I see you as... smarter than this.

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

6a00e55291c5fc88330128763bb3c5970c-500wi

That's my kind of pillow fight. :P Rawr.

On a serious note, this is not very impressive.

Large alliances and nations attacking smaller and weaker alliances/nations for what? A brused ego? A show of dominance? Because you can?

This would be more entertaining if it was 2 or more large alliances clashing. This however, is simply......... Blah?

That's my kind of pillow fight. :P Rawr.

On a serious note, this is not very impressive.

Large alliances and nations attacking smaller and weaker alliances/nations for what? A brused ego? A show of dominance? Because you can?

This would be more entertaining if it was 2 or more large alliances clashing. This however, is simply......... Blah?

Might want to change that alliance name in your forum profile.

GAeAN0K.png

Now, I don't have a stake in this conflict

But Prefontaine, I have to ask:

What happened to you having no interest in curb stomping?

because, regardless of how many Guardian Nations who actually  take part in the fighting, your declaration of war against CU turned this into precisely that.

Edited by Hansarius

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

1425942869359.jpg

Let's say this Twinkie represents the average amount of butthurt on Orbis whenever Guardian does something, regardless of having a reason or not.  Based on today's sampling now that Lord of Failures Hereno and his weakling peasant cult has chimed in, it would be a Twinkie 35 feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

• Upvote 4

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

People cry when nothings going on and then they cry when something happens, and then they have the nerve to wonder why (That terrible game that is totally irrelevant and I shouldn't be bringing it up anyways) is dying. Everyone's worried about looking good and no one wants to get their hands a little muddy.

uHQTKq6.png

1425942869359.jpg

Let's say this Twinkie represents the average amount of butthurt on Orbis whenever Guardian does something, regardless of having a reason or not. Based on today's sampling now that Lord of Failures Hereno and his weakling peasant cult has chimed in, it would be a Twinkie 35 feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

Does this make TEst the dancing toaster?
  • Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

because, regardless of how many Guardian Nations who actually to take part in fighting, your declaration of war against CU turned this into precisely that.

I'm sure our 4 nations who fight won't do too much damage.

uHQTKq6.png

1425942869359.jpg

Let's say this Twinkie represents the average amount of butthurt on Orbis whenever Guardian does something, regardless of having a reason or not.  Based on today's sampling now that Lord of Failures Hereno and his weakling peasant cult has chimed in, it would be a Twinkie 35 feet long and weighing approximately 600 pounds.

average TEst post

because, regardless of how many Guardian Nations who actually  take part in the fighting, your declaration of war against CU turned this into precisely that.

I didn't know 20 v 35 was a curb stomp. Guess I'm bad with numbers.

scSqPGJ.gif

Why must you act purposely obtuse in public? You are trying to spin the same crap over and over again, reminds me of when you tried to claim that you did not have the advantage in the Marionette war. You know full well that the majority of those 20 nations have a HUGE advantage in the tier that they are fighting in. It's like you refuse to completely acknowledge the average score and tier breakdowns that exist.

• Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Why must you act purposely obtuse in public? You are trying to spin the same crap over and over again, reminds me of when you tried to claim that you did not have the advantage in the Marionette war. You know full well that the majority of those 20 nations have a HUGE advantage in the tier that they are fighting in. It's like you refuse to completely acknowledge the average score and tier breakdowns that exist.

I said you had the numbers advantage in the marionette war, we had the preparation advantage. DEIC had more top tier nations than we had fighting them. I have admitted my surprise at how unprepared they were for a fight, thus making our preparation a large advantage. Declaring 7 wars out of over 100 possible defensive slots should not tilt the scales of a war so dramatically as people seem to be claiming. If 7 wars is what loses you a war, or turns something into a "curbstomp", then I seriously doubt those who make that judgement and their thought process.

Edited by Prefontaine

scSqPGJ.gif

How about these numbers then?

Avg Score      Score

Guardian     -        809.20    26,703.56

Terminus Est     - 726.47    10,897.00

Total         - 783.33    37,600.56

VS

Avg Score      Score

Celestial Union      - 343.75    12,031.13

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”