Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable

Sephiroth

"Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable"

I keep getting that message when I try to get into my P&W.

At first I thought there might be maintanance on the servevrs or something like that but its been hours,

I then tried getting on in another browser, then tried getting on from my phone and nothing I always get the same message.

Can I get some help please.

http://prntscr.com/6epmc1

Edited by Brian Hurlston

eastwood.jpg

Try using a different search engine. If that doesn't work, ask Sheepy.

I have already tried my friend and even asked my gf to bring over her computer so I can try to log in from there but nothing :l

plus I got the same error on my phone as well.

eastwood.jpg

"Error 503 : Service Temporarily Unavailable"

I keep getting that message when I try to get into my P&W.

At first I thought there might be maintanance on the servevrs or something like that but its been hours,

I then tried getting on in another browser, then tried getting on from my phone and nothing I always get the same message.

Can I get some help please.

http://prntscr.com/6epmc1

Often times that means you are banned or using a browser the website doesn't agree with so get a hold of sheepy.

:wub: -removed by thor- :wub:

Often times that means you are banned or using a browser the website doesn't agree with so get a hold of sheepy.

I am guessing that it might have auto banned me since me and my little brother play on the same network but I informed sheepy of this almost from the start so I will have to message him so he can look into it

eastwood.jpg

• Administrators

I need a screenshot of the 403 error you get initially. The colorful one with big letters that has all the information about why you're being put on the banlist. Then I can remove the signature that causes the 503.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Here you go sir. http://prntscr.com/6g2oxp

I need a screenshot of the 403 error you get initially. The colorful one with big letters that has all the information about why you're being put on the banlist. Then I can remove the signature that causes the 503.