A New Merc Group

saeton

it is my pleasure to announce the awesome new mercenary for hire group. it is called (drum roll please)

The Incorporated Scythe-Wielding Robed Skeleton's

so basically if you want us to do stuff that you don't want to do just let us know okay?

we will mow your lawn, wash your laundry, and even get the hard to remove stuff that's caked on to plate's when you don't soak them before putting them in the dishwasher

got some inactive's in your alliance's? cool we'll take care of it

want to feed someone a missile? we've got sour cream and onion, nacho cheese, and jalapeno flavor's right now. we are working on more flavor's so stay tuned!!

if you want to join you have to prove your worth and stuff but it's super hard so be prepared to not get in just in case!!

if you want to contact me just hit me up on IRC i don't have a channel so you'll just have to hop around until you find me. you could also send me message's me here but i prefer IRC cause i like it to be secret lol. 

so yeah that's about it guy's i hope to see some application's and some offer's to do your dirty work

• Upvote 3

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

it is my pleasure to announce the awesome new mercenary for hire group. it is called (drum roll please)

The Incorporated Scythe-Wielding Robed Skeleton's

so basically if you want us to do stuff that you don't want to do just let us know okay?

we will mow your lawn, wash your laundry, and even get the hard to remove stuff that's caked on to plate's when you don't soak them before putting them in the dishwasher

got some inactive's in your alliance's? cool we'll take care of it

want to feed someone a missile? we've got sour cream and onion, nacho cheese, and jalapeno flavor's right now. we are working on more flavor's so stay tuned!!

if you want to join you have to prove your worth and stuff but it's super hard so be prepared to not get in just in case!!

if you want to contact me just hit me up on IRC i don't have a channel so you'll just have to hop around until you find me. you could also send me message's me here but i prefer IRC cause i like it to be secret lol. 

so yeah that's about it guy's i hope to see some application's and some offer's to do your dirty work

Should've been called Bear Force 1.

• Upvote 1

Are you spooky scary skeletons? Are you pro or anti botox?

Inquiring since I only hire the best.

i am glad you asked this question sir

we are indeed very spooky and very scary

our former name was Deadly Incorporation of Assassins, Bears, Oafs, and Obedient Scientologists, but we thought DIABOOS wasn't a catchy name. 

we are against botox - bad examples are joan rivers or renee zellwegger or kim kardashian. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

3 spook 5 me

wish u many luck in ur deneavou selling people back their own money and prge the world of soiled undergarmmnts. skeletons need clean briefs to b reapr