Message for the GPA.

Spyro

Spyro:

Article 3: GPA Identity:
The GPA flag, name, seals, intellectual property and emblems (hereafter collectively referred to as 'identity items') shall remain the exclusive property of the GPA. GPA identity items shall only be used with the expressed consent of the GPA, as authorized by the GPA Charter, DoN, laws and government.

Article 4: Inviolability:
The citizens, territories, and properties of the GPA are inviolable. Territories and properties of the GPA or its member states include, but are not limited to: GPA identity items, GPA moderated forums and websites, GPA internal documents, and GPA-approved aid packages. 

Article 6: Violations:

Any person, nation, or alliance that contravenes, undermines or attempts to contravene or undermine the terms of this declaration, is in violation the GPA's sovereignty. Persons or nations who spy on the GPA (in game or through OOC means), or share protected information without permission, have violated the GPA's sovereignty. Such perpetrators have committed a 'hostile action' against the GPA. Hostile action is defined as an actual, attempted, or threatened attack, invasion, or endeavor to inflict harm upon the GPA or its citizens, territories, or properties.

Article 7: Retaliation 
Subject to the GPA’s Charter, DoN and governmental discretion, the GPA reserves the right to retaliate against any perpetrator who violates the GPA's sovereignty by any and all means necessary. Punishments may include, but are not necessarily limited to: restitution and/or military action.

Remove the flag or I will push to get authorization to roll you myself for violating our sovereignty.

GAeAN0K.png

On a more serious note, I honestly advise that no GPA member post in this thread until Don Juan can check it out. >_>

I don't know how legitimate this actually is, but the risk of you guys making it worse is apparent to all.

EDIT: But really though, poor Don Juan. :/

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 5
xzhPlEh.png?1

You idiots tried twice to remove me and failed because you couldn't recieve enough support to remove me because just as many thought a removal was wrong and not appropriate because I did follow the laws and documents of the GPA.

Your a$$ is sore because I didn't take your sh*t Gregory, and your constant attempt to censor me had me determined more and more to expose you.

You were too weak to handle critism so your only alternative was to remove me. A coward, and pathetic leader you are.

You don't reperesnt the alliance, you're a clown wanting to be a god.

Edited by Spyro F Dragon
  • Upvote 1

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

On a more serious note, I honestly advise that no GPA member post in this thread until Don Juan can check it out. >_>

I don't know how legitimate this actually is, but the risk of you guys making it worse is apparent to all.

That is not necessary. I'll just deny it with red.  :P

Asakura.png

He makes a fuss about every decision made by government. Literally EVERYTHING. We can't get ANYTHING done without him crying ¨corruption! Tyrant! You suck at ruling! I demand a recount! I demand a new poll! I demand this is changed! I don't like this! I don't like that!¨

He then proceeds to attack any member who doesn't agree with him. Trolling and attempting to illicit negative responses so he can use them against us. 

So you kick a member out simply for questioning policy and leadership? What a joke. Is free speech not a thing in GPA?

The GPA flag, name, seals, intellectual property and emblems (hereafter collectively referred to as 'identity items') shall remain the exclusive property of the GPA. GPA identity items shall only be used with the expressed consent of the GPA, as authorized by the GPA Charter, DoN, laws and government.

OH SNAP!!! Better declare war on me like ten billion times over!!

Remove the flag or I will push to get authorization to roll you myself for violating our sovereignty.

Oh wow. That's not neutrality even one tiny bit. And with ^That^ being said, my full support goes to Spyro, because the GPA clearly has no idea what it stands for in this world.

• Upvote 3

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

So you kick a member out simply for questioning policy and leadership? What a joke. Is free speech not a thing in GPA?

OH SNAP!!! Better declare war on me like ten billion times over!!

Oh wow. That's not neutrality even one tiny bit. And with ^That^ being said, my full support goes to Spyro, because the GPA clearly has no idea what it stands for in this world.

He was not simply "questioning policy and leadership." He was repeatedly stirring shit in our forums, making thread after thread full of drama, demanding money from the bank (basically, he repaid Fraggle's loan and wanted me to refund, I told him no because then Fraggle's loan would be unpaid), constantly motioning to overturn every single policy I make.

That is neutrality. I would be defending our sovereignty, our intellectual property rights. Neutrality =/= pacifism and I don't know why so many people insist otherwise.

GAeAN0K.png

giphy.gif

Spyro vs GPA.

• Upvote 3

"That ain't Cologne, that's the smell of success."

17:00 <•Sheepy> I don't want you to leave the game

19:20 <•Pubstomber>:

Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

Spyro:

Article 4: Inviolability:

The citizens, territories, and properties of the GPA are inviolable. Territories and properties of the GPA or its member states include, but are not limited to: GPA identity items, GPA moderated forums and websites, GPA internal documents, and GPA-approved aid packages. 

Article 6: Violations:

Any person, nation, or alliance that contravenes, undermines or attempts to contravene or undermine the terms of this declaration, is in violation the GPA's sovereignty. Persons or nations who spy on the GPA (in game or through OOC means), or share protected information without permission, have violated the GPA's sovereignty. Such perpetrators have committed a 'hostile action' against the GPA. Hostile action is defined as an actual, attempted, or threatened attack, invasion, or endeavor to inflict harm upon the GPA or its citizens, territories, or properties.

Article 7: Retaliation 

Subject to the GPA’s Charter, DoN and governmental discretion, the GPA reserves the right to retaliate against any perpetrator who violates the GPA's sovereignty by any and all means necessary. Punishments may include, but are not necessarily limited to: restitution and/or military action.

I'm an applicant of a new alliance, and your attempt to roll me will further prove your falsehood.

So bring it brah!

He was not simply "questioning policy and leadership." He was repeatedly stirring !@#$ in our forums, making thread after thread full of drama, demanding money from the bank (basically, he repaid Fraggle's loan and wanted me to refund, I told him no because then Fraggle's loan would be unpaid), constantly motioning to overturn every single policy I make.

That is neutrality. I would be defending our sovereignty, our intellectual property rights. Neutrality =/= pacifism and I don't know why so many people insist otherwise.

Threatening to roll people for using your flag is just suicidal stupidity and not neutral at all.

neu·tral·i·ty
n(y)o͞oˈtralədē/
noun
noun: neutrality
the state of not supporting or helping either side in a conflict, disagreement, etc.; impartiality.

Good to know you hate free speech and love to make ridiculous threats though. I've used GPAs flag in all sorts of art, as well as symbolism and flags from countless alliances/nations. Woops! Better hit me soon, before I encroach on any moar sovereignties

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--

I'm an applicant of a new alliance, and your attempt to roll me will further prove your falsehood.

So bring it brah!

So it would be impossible anyways for me to "retract my decision" and let you back into the Agency. Of course, not that I'd do so, but hypothetically speaking.

So cut the shit and post what you have to post so I can dismiss it all by providing context, which you will undoubtedly, conveniently leave out.

GAeAN0K.png

Threatening to roll people for using your flag is just suicidal stupidity and not neutral at all.

Good to know you hate free speech and love to make ridiculous threats though. I've used GPAs flag in all sorts of art, as well as symbolism and flags from countless alliances/nations. Woops! Better hit me soon, before I encroach on any moar sovereignties

Whether it is suicidal stupidity is irrelevant. What I'm saying is that it is allowed by our governing documents, which is all that matters.

I don't hate free speech, I hate idiots and disrespectful, distasteful, dramatic people like Spyro.

GAeAN0K.png

I repeat. GPA did not violate their DoN.

It is a responsibility of a member to read through the laws of the alliance they're joining. They had a fair warning. :P

Asakura.png

Whether it is suicidal stupidity is irrelevant. What I'm saying is that it is allowed by our governing documents, which is all that matters.

I don't hate free speech, I hate idiots and disrespectful, distasteful, dramatic people like Spyro.

That's why he got kicked, cause you hate him.

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

I repeat. GPA did not violate their DoN.

It is a responsibility of a member to read through the laws of the alliance they're joining. They had a fair warning. :P

What warning?

I'm placing an impromptu gag order on this thread for all GPA members.

Do not respond unless receiving authorization from the Council.

Don Juan will take it from here.

LOL

• Upvote 1

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

--Foxburo Wiki--