The Moment You Have All Been Waiting For

Lord Frostsword

All this whole mess shows me is BoC was afraid to fight an alliance their size in GR and Arrgh. They are mad cause the little dog has bigger balls. ?

False. simple as that.

BoC has not problem going to war with anyone, if we feel the cause is right. We have proven that in the past, and we are proven so again now. This fact that you think that is quite funny. You being the only one(if i remember correctly) of the ESA boys that wanted to also go to war with GR and Arrgh. But i understand you have a duty to your alliance just as i do to mine. 

Edited by Lord Frostsword

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

So your entire CB to this war is "You made us mad". Sik

Mad, fails to do it justice. More like furious. And no.

Points were already made, don't get it twisted

navyship.png

It is indeed poorly painted, as much as i would like to give more or even better evidence. They other screen shots got corrupted, when my computer BSOD on me. We have no way to go back to the CC forums to retake them, i have no idea if they are even still there. We used what we had left in our first post.

And yes there were problems before hand, problems we thought we could handle and work out as two equal partners. But it is clear Both Speaker and myself have very different idea on what we want from the CC. The CC was a great idea, truly, and one we screwed up royally. Had we not had stars in our eye, we would have seen BoC and ESA are good for one another. The CC has shown us so much in terms of FA work, and Allies relationship. This is knowledge that will come to good use in future dealing with other alliances.

If i must give another reason for war it is this: If you are prepare to insult and diminish another, then you must also be prepare to take whatever they give you in kind. Take this a a learning experience ESA, just as we did when TEst showed us.

Your guys look so small from here, come down off that high horse.

It is nice to see that you guys are moving from just our fault to a collective of faults.

Also - I closed the CC on our boards after the 72 hours was up. When we told you of our withdraw from the CC I told you guys to take whatever you needed throughout those 72 hours.

I do in fact have all of the documents from CC. Need any?

It is indeed poorly painted, as much as i would like to give more or even better evidence. They other screen shots got corrupted, when my computer BSOD on me. We have no way to go back to the CC forums to retake them, i have no idea if they are even still there. We used what we had left in our first post. 

And yes there were problems before hand, problems we thought we could handle and work out as two equal partners. But it is clear Both Speaker and myself have very different idea on what we want from the CC. The CC was a great idea, truly, and one we screwed up royally. Had we not had stars in our eye, we would have seen BoC and ESA are good for one another. The CC has shown us so much in terms of FA work, and Allies relationship. This is knowledge that will come to good use in future dealing with other alliances. 

If i must give another reason for war it is this: If you are prepare to insult and diminish another, then you must also be prepare to take whatever they give you in kind. Take this a a learning experience ESA, just as we did when TEst showed us. 

The logs are still there. We dont delete stuff like that. glad to know you lost all your records and still cant make up enough to have this be legit. We offered you 72 hours to get them. We actually kept it open for 80 hours. What part shall I post publically? The part where you admitted "to just making the call" a call which was for the better of everyone. Or the part where we all agreed to post the amendmant that caused the great move to white publically? Or the part where TS told you all to buck up and act like men? Maybe the part where you offered who the CC should roll? what part do you want to have or better yet have back?

CC Civil War

"The South Will Rise War"

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Haha.

This is cute, truly.

I am not going to go back and forth with you here. If anyone need to come off their high horse it is you guys. As it has already been said, there is two side to this. Feel free to hold on to what you want. I am for one am done here. Words just don't seem to work with you ESA people. But then, i guess i already knew that.

Good luck to you ESA on your front.

navyship.png

Haha.

This is cute, truly.

I am not going to go back and forth with you here. If anyone need to come off their high horse it is you guys. As it has already been said, there is two side to this. Feel free to hold on to what you want. I am for one am done here. Words just don't seem to work with you ESA people. But then, i guess i already knew that.

Good luck to you ESA on your front.

Good luck to you as well Lord Frostsword and all of BoC.

Personally I feel like both sides are at fault here and that's why the CC collapsed. The communication wasn't executed well enough by any of the three CC alliance members and that caused many minor issues. Some of those issues got ignored and became bigger issues.

Today's bar fight can become tomorrow's street riot...or a war between two alliances.

• Upvote 1

False. simple as that.

BoC has not problem going to war with anyone, if we feel the cause is right. We have proven that in the past, and we are proven so again now. This fact that you think that is quite funny. You being the only one(if i remember correctly) of the ESA boys that wanted to also go to war with GR and Arrgh. But i understand you have a duty to your alliance just as i do to mine.

Yeah your right my bad. I did want to defend what was ours. what we all agreed to defend. Loyalty is a real curse when it is wasted on a skirt. Knowing I have a chance to rip that yellow streak off your whole alliance as you pick at me down your whole ns range brings me joy. When it is all said and over 99% will have a new nation. One with missiles. Enjoy, Panties for the panty god.

How the war works:

You guys had a couple guns,

You guys pretended they were big guns,

You follow up by insulting us,

We get very pissed

We bring out our BIG GUNS,

you guys cry and complain on our CB because we are beating you back and forth in every single front.

• Upvote 1

eastwood.jpg

How the war works:

You guys had a couple guns,

You guys pretended they were big guns,

You follow up by insulting us,

We get very pissed

We bring out our BIG GUNS,

you guys cry and complain on our CB because we are beating you back and forth in every single front.

That would make a good soap opera dont ya think?

That would make a good soap opera dont ya think?

I Think the entire forum it self could make for a good drama show don't you think :P

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

I Think the entire forum it self could make for a good drama show don't you think :P

omg, I didnt realise this earlier, if they are complaining so much here just imagine their forms :lol:

eastwood.jpg

Ill be that puny in a few days, BoC never could control you. Guess Apeman have to.

omg, I didnt realise this earlier, if they are complaining so much here just imagine their forms :lol:

A lot of stuff has being said here and I feel like I need to give my piece on this since I am quite close to the situation so without further ado I think that it needs to be said that ESA and primarily BoC is to blame for the global market not increasing much at all. 

• Upvote 4

IpHGyGc.png

A lot of stuff has being said here and I feel like I need to give my piece on this since I am quite close to the situation so without further ado I think that it needs to be said that ESA and primarily BoC is to blame for the global market not increasing much at all. 

Sorry Diablos we kinda blockaded all of them :P or at least around 90% of them xD

eastwood.jpg

I know, they certanly bring a lot of drama into being beat up

The irony level here is quite high, considering the actions and whining BoC partook in during the Marionette War where they literally got their asses handed to them by an alliance half their size. I love alliances that swagger around simply because they're bigger.

@TheSpeaker:

Stave off the bits and pieces of the argument. CC collapsed, you should simply set the CC forums to viewable by guests on your forums and let everyone peruse the trainwreck. I mean if there's nothing to hide and it truly shows what it shows, there's no reason not to do it.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

The irony level here is quite high, considering the actions and whining BoC partook in during the Marionette War where they literally got their asses handed to them by an alliance half their size. I love alliances that swagger around simply because they're bigger.

@TheSpeaker:

Stave off the bits and pieces of the argument. CC collapsed, you should simply set the CC forums to viewable by guests on your forums and let everyone peruse the trainwreck. I mean if there's nothing to hide and it truly shows what it shows, there's no reason not to do it.

Sorry Malone but I wasent BoC for that war and hadnt even joined P&W yet so I know nothing of previous wars nor outcomes.

I have heard BoC lost one right before I joined up but I have no idea what it was about.

eastwood.jpg

I find it hilarious how people criticised me for saying that the MDAP bloc was a terrible idea and bound to end drama.  :lol:

Hope ya'll have fun. Pretty surprised that BoC decided to do this, I wonder if they still would of had ESA been of similar size to them.

• Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN