SKRP: A Global Geopolitical Roleplay

Brooklyn666

It is? Will sign up.

Someone took Spain though  :(  But hey, If you chose portugal and get rid of spain for me, that would be great. Or choose yugoslavia and kill slav CSPR scum plox.   :sheepy:

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

Someone took Spain though  :(  But hey, If you chose portugal and get rid of spain for me, that would be great. Or choose yugoslavia and kill slav CSPR scum plox.   :sheepy:

Napalm solves all problems.

Edited by Francisco Franco

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Not that I want to return but I'm curious, how many people still do this? Also with Sabriel leaving SK is it still around? 

We're averaging round 30 people, and yeah, its still around, and sabriel's still in it.

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

SNot that I want to return but I'm curious, how many people still do this? Also with Sabriel leaving SK is it still around? 

SKRP is actually fully separate from SK the alliance. They're both part of the larger SK network of sites (along with Aperture and some other shit) but they've got independent forums, different leadership, etc. Sab could leave PW entirely and it wouldn't have any bearing on her being involved with SKRP.

It's been a while since I popped my head in over there, (I usually only put in an appearance when Sab tells me my !@#$ing with the server broke something) but I think there's a couple other RP's beyond the original SKRP that they've started up.

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

SKRP is actually fully separate from SK the alliance. They're both part of the larger SK network of sites (along with Aperture and some other shit) but they've got independent forums, different leadership, etc. Sab could leave PW entirely and it wouldn't have any bearing on her being involved with SKRP.

It's been a while since I popped my head in over there, (I usually only put in an appearance when Sab tells me my !@#$ with the server broke something) but I think there's a couple other RP's beyond the original SKRP that they've started up.

Yes, there is a sci fi rp that's also currently running on the forums. A couple other rps had also started but never got off the ground.

http://7kingdoms.net/skrp/

^Forum based nation building RP. You should join it^

• 3 weeks later...

Now with a recently revived 1790s RP as well :D

I killed this rp with pure shitposting before it started

Also, I advise newcomers to pick something European and colonize South America or Africa. It'll end up stunningly, I promise!

Edited by greatkitteh

:sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:  :sheepy:               :sheepy:              :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy: :sheepy:

Greatkitteh was here.-

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...