Jodo

i wish there was a menu like a fine dining restaurant, that would be cool

Edited by emperor666

[00:37:08] You guys are just my puppets

[00:37:13] I am the master pulling the strings

[00:37:15] * Sheepy laughs evilly

First on my menu is Ashland.

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

i wish there was a menu like a fine dining restaurant, that would be cool

I considered it. But, cookie cutter pricing doesn't really work. Orbis is too fluid for it, so I have to go case by case.

q8nfyvc.gif

Say, do you have any plans on how to hide where the money came from?

I thought about it not so long ago and well I think the only solid way to do it is if the nation paying starts his own alliance or already is in charge of an alliance with no chance of leaks getting out. Everything else can be traced even if it is indirect payment to the nation or payment to known associates of the mercenary that will hold onto the payment for a while. 

The problem with nations starting their own alliance, it will be obvious that they would be up to no good. 

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Vendettas are a scary thing. :P

Indeed they are. 

Plus I have the added bonus of always saying "Heeey! I was just talking to someone about you." And they'll always wonder just a little bit now.

• Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif

Right now I feel tempted to just raid you and get it over with.

I'm sure you aren't the only one who feels that way. But, thats the nature of business. Sorry you are upset.

q8nfyvc.gif

Exactly why we call you president/king/etc :P

Orbis is just more hate filled than I imagined. Which, I am not complaining about. Its good for business.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

Orbis is just more hate filled than I imagined. Which, I am not complaining about. Its good for business.

Every time you beige someone just message them: "Its just good business" or something. Would be a good calling card :P

• Upvote 1

Every time you beige someone just message them: "Its just good business" or something. Would be a good calling card :P

"Nothing personal, just business." Or something along those lines. I like it.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

I just want to say how awesome Noir's performance was in our war.

5/5 on Yelp.

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc