Declaration of Existence: Noir

Jodo

Noir

Mercenaries for hire. 

It is my pleasure to declare the existence of an idea I've had for a while. I present to you Noir, Orbis' first apolitical mercenary group. Over the next few days and weeks I hope to see it grow and open its doors for business. Our (work in progress) charter can be found here. I will gladly answer any questions to the best of my ability for those curious, and am open to suggestions.

Our forums can be found here.

Our IRC channel is #Noir on coldfront.

• Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif

So a group we can hire to attack others, but yet is protected from being attacked themselve?! Or is that just a temporary thing?

It is temporary. I know how bored people can get with not finding raid targets. This is basically a temp insurance policy to get Noir on its feet.

q8nfyvc.gif

It is temporary. I know how bored people can get with not finding raid targets. This is basically a temp insurance policy to get Noir on its feet.

Ah okay then, good luck to ya Jodo!

feels.gif

Best of luck, though I'm gonna miss fighting with you. :(

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Despite taking credit for what we've literally been doing for months, I wish you good luck.

Pretty sure Piracy and raiding is different than mercenary work. But hey, plenty of work out there to be done.

Edit: And to be fair, I did say "first apolitical mercenary group". Which by definition you are not. 

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

Arrgh! If you !@#$ with Jodo, you !@#$ with FF.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!