[Poll] [Discussion] What do you believe is the best power source?

Aleccs

Best power source?  

186 members have voted

1. 1. What do you believe is the best power source?

• Wind
    • Coal
    • Oil
    • Nuclear

• 1 month later...

I have seven 1,500 infra cities and each one has one nuclear plant and two wind farms.  I don't produce uranium, so it was starting to get expensive having to keep my stockpiles replenished.

With my current set-up, I'm able to power my nation for $30,000 in uranium a day.  

Just having nuclear plants used to be a great tactic, but I expect uranium to keep going up in price.

I have seven 1,500 infra cities and each one has one nuclear plant and two wind farms.  I don't produce uranium, so it was starting to get expensive having to keep my stockpiles replenished.

With my current set-up, I'm able to power my nation for $30,000 in uranium a day.  

Just having nuclear plants used to be a great tactic, but I expect uranium to keep going up in price.

Assuming the rest of your slot layout is optimal and you sell resources, you are costing yourself $65K per day in resource revenue to halve your uranium purchase size. The break-even point for this strategy should be when uranium prices hit $11K ppu, which should be a long way off.

• Upvote 1