From the world cauldron; Asgard Reborn.

Sol Farmer

Death & Neutrality

g8MT8qB.jpg?1

Odin Emperor Ifee II was enjoying his morning horn of mead and coffee when an ice giant's stray boulder slammed into the god's mountain home. As it so happens, the contractor whom built the Odin Ifee's home neglected to follow code for stone buildings and sadly, we report that the Odin was squashed to rebirth by a five thousand ton stone pillar. His breakfast biscuit and coffee horn were left unscathed, as was Goadin, his beloved squirrel.

Fortunately, as it was morning the world's cauldron was piping hot and a freshly reborn Odin climbed out. He looks a little different and goes by a different name; but rest assured he will be just as good if not even greater and even stronger. And he assures us his mountain home will be rebuilt using current building codes and union laborers.

The new Odin has chosen to be known by the common name of 'Greatnate'. All Hail Greatnate! Long shall he reign.

Neutrality. The Council of Deity has recently come to agreement that Asgard shall henceforth be a neutral alliance. What does this entail?

• We will remain neutral in all conflicts not involving members of Asgard.
  • We will continue to have a strict no-raiding policy and will not tolerate raids against Asgardians; raiders can expect retailiaton.
  • We henceforth shall not enter into any non-economic treaties and all previous treaties will be nullified within their agreed upon time-frames.

In other news, with the rebirth of an Odin a shake-up in the government of Asgard has commenced. An announcement shall be forthcoming detailing the changes.

<edited for clarity & to fit the mold of neutrality; thanks El Pinchazo>

Edited by Sol Farmer

"If a fellow neutral alliance is aggrieved we will support them, if requested, and as deemed fit by the Odin, Thor, and Council of Deity."

I'm sorry but nowhere does that fit the accepted definition of neutrality. If  'neutral' alliances are working together they aren't neutral. Also,if the other neutral alliances accept this,then neither are they.

tl;dr = you just said you weren't taking sides and then said which side you were on.

• Upvote 1

kill%20it%20with%20fire%20flamethrower.j

• Upvote 2

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Alright I'll update it, ElPinchazo; that clause has been removed. :) We're neutral and we shan't support anyone but our own Asgardian membership.

Way to let an outside party determine your foreign policy. Very neutral. So wow.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Arrgh!

You lads be protected by GEA as well?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!