Filencai Loans: Up to $4,000,000.00 Interest-Free Loans

Lyrositor

ptt

will look for a loan when they are available.

+1

Good luck with building that city :)

☾☆

Priest of Dio

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=12102

Amount: 1,000,000

Time Until Repayment: 1 week/ 7 days

Thank you so much for doing this!

All loans are on hold for a few days while I'm saving up for my next city - I can send you the money about one week from now.

p15IoNT.gif

I am restarting the loans program, with a few temporary modifications.

Firstly, I don't have as much money stored up as before, having spent most of it on my new city. Therefore, I will be prioritizing small loans that can be repaid quickly. Sigma members have an even higher priority, as usual.

Secondly, as a result of my first point, any unfulfilled loan request posted before this will have to be re-submitted, though I strongly encourage you to re-think the amounts and time limits - 500k in 10 days just isn't feasible right now, but 500k in 2 days might be.

p15IoNT.gif

Changed my mind, Mick Dundee - I'll be giving you that money and more for free soon (like, Monday, probably).

To everyone else - I am once more halting loans! Going to be losing a lot of money over the next few weeks, and I'll have practically nothing left for loans. Once that's done, I'll resume the loan program.

p15IoNT.gif

• 1 month later...

Very nice of you to do this Lyrositor, but why would you give $1m to a guy who just stole $636,000 from your member nation?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=390&display=war

Edited by Placentica
  • Upvote 2

Very nice of you to do this Lyrositor, but why would you give $1m to a guy who just stole $636,000 from your member nation?

To be honest I have no idea but maybe he doesn't keep grudges like some people Placentica. Perhaps I shall ask you for a loan too Placentica to mend fences. 

IpHGyGc.png

To be honest I have no idea but maybe he doesn't keep grudges like some people Placentica. Perhaps I shall ask you for a loan too Placentica to mend fences. 

There is that. There is also the fact that, while I cannot approve of raiding, I am more interested in securing agreed-upon reparations for the raided nation, and I think that helping Diabolos rebuild is the best way to do that.

p15IoNT.gif

There is that. There is also the fact that, while I cannot approve of raiding, I am more interested in securing agreed-upon reparations for the raided nation, and I think that helping Diabolos rebuild is the best way to do that.

So he's going to repay you for the damage plus your $1m?  I know if I was one of your members I'd be pretty annoyed that you just gave the guy $1m that just attacked me.

Did you even read what you just wrote?  You raided the guy ONE DAY before you asked for the cash.  Grudge, lol.  I know you are just laughing all the way to the bank.

Edited by Placentica

So he's going to repay you for the damage plus your $1m?  I know if I was one of your members I'd be pretty annoyed that you just gave the guy $1m that just attacked me.

I am taking what I consider to be a pragmatic stance. I want money for reparations, and the surest way to achieve this is to loan out money. Where my member is concerned, once he returns (if he returns, he has gone inactive again), I will send him enough money to compensate by far for his losses.

Nation Link: https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=14776

Amount: 500,000

Time Until Repayment: 1 week

Are you quite sure you can repay this in one week, considering your nation's age?

p15IoNT.gif

I am taking what I consider to be a pragmatic stance. I want money for reparations, and the surest way to achieve this is to loan out money. Where my member is concerned, once he returns (if he returns, he has gone inactive again), I will send him enough money to compensate by far for his losses.

Are you quite sure you can repay this in one week, considering your nation's age?

Yes, I don't intend to spend all the money. Ill really just need 230k for my second city and I already have 180k. I'm also in beige so I can't get attack. 

Ones I get my second city I should be making ~35k per day (12turns). Ill be able to 245k in a week.