Green Protection Agency Announcements

Don Juan

of1BKBC.png

Announcements from the Green Protection Agency

In accordance with our Governance and Laws, the Green Protection Agency hereby announces that it has elected Don Juan to the Agency Council as the Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, following the change of Grillick from that position within the council to Triumvir of Miliary Affairs.

So does the Seventh Council rise and the Eighth Council sit, effective from 16 January 2015.

Signed,
The Eighth Agency Council of the Green Protection Agency

Green Protection Agency Market Sharing Policy

To the alliances of Orbis, we announce that we have formulated a trade policy with regards to shared markets.
We are willing to share markets with any and all alliances regardless of their status, should they wish to share their alliance market with us. In this way we maintain our neutrality by treating all fairly in an impartial and friendly manner in regards to trade, as we always have via alliance policy.

Enacted this day, the 27th of January, 2015.

Signed for the Green Protection Agency
The Eighth Agency Council of the Green Protection Agency Edited by Don Juan
  • Upvote 6

What is your plan of changing military ministers?

it really doesn't change much since they all part of Agency Council

Do you guys still have Loan program for alliances?

Samwise's term was up as ToMA, after which she left for the Viridian Entente. Therefore we had elections; Grillick, who was ToFA at the time, decided to run for ToMA, and won. So then we had to have new elections for ToFA. ヽ( 。ヮ゚)ノ

We have a loan program for our nations. I'm afraid you are confusing our alliance with an independent and unaffiliated entity called Cirrus Bank. ;) I should also point out that the member who ran that, Ashland, is no longer a GPA member, was a member of Rose, then Rothschilds and now is a member of BoC, where he was originally from before he became a GPA member.

Edited by Don Juan

Aw, don't snub Belisarius like that, man!

Belisarius has an implied o/ at the beginning of every sentence.  It's like an understood "you" at the beginning of command sentences.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

A logical change for Grillick. He caused a mess as Triumvir of Foreign Affairs, and now prepares for the result of said mess as Triumvir of Military Affairs. ;)

Jokes aside, congratulations and good luck to the Eighth Agency Council. :)

• Upvote 3
xzhPlEh.png?1

Shellhound we all know you still are excited. Who wouldn't be at the mere mention of an official GPA announcement?

The new agency council will lead our alliance and hopefully change these horrible views of the GPA which are, not only wrong, but damaging to the entire community of nations.

Have faith in us Shelly.

Shellhound we all know you still are excited. Who wouldn't be at the mere mention of an official GPA announcement?

The new agency council will lead our alliance and hopefully change these horrible views of the GPA which are, not only wrong, but damaging to the entire community of nations.

Have faith in us Shelly.

s4oK0pa.gif

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

Have faith in us Shelly.

How can I have faith in a "neutral" alliance that doesn't even follow it's own DoN? Per your DoN Grillick should have been punished, was his punishment to go to a different trium position?

uHQTKq6.png

How can I have faith in a "neutral" alliance that doesn't even follow it's own DoN? Per your DoN Grillick should have been punished, was his punishment to go to a different trium position?

To be fair, being high government for the GPA tends to be punishment enough in itself. :v
  • Upvote 2
xzhPlEh.png?1

How can people have faith in America when people don't follow it's own laws? Or any country for that matter?

The incident was handled internally and was blown way out of proportion. No one in the GPA is against neutrality.

Grillick was democratically elected to his current position; as has the entire council. They really are the best candidates.

Elections should be an opportunity for a new slate rather than consistently bringing up past mistakes.

You make it seem like the entire GPA is an anti-neutral lying menace; which is absurd. The issue was debated and the decision was achieved with a clear majority within the alliance.

The new council is a very active and respectful group of members; if not Grillick, at least give the others a chance.

I read everything you say as a joke.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How can people have faith in America when people don't follow it's own laws? Or any country for that matter?

The incident was handled internally and was blown way out of proportion. No one in the GPA is against neutrality.

Grillick was democratically elected to his current position; as has the entire council. They really are the best candidates.

Elections should be an opportunity for a new slate rather than consistently bringing up past mistakes.

You make it seem like the entire GPA is an anti-neutral lying menace; which is absurd. The issue was debated and the decision was achieved with a clear majority within the alliance.

The new council is a very active and respectful group of members; if not Grillick, at least give the others a chance.

After reading your DoN, it's clear you're not a neutral alliance however. You guys may not be anti-neutral, but that doesn't make you neutral either.

uHQTKq6.png

I've said it before, and I stand by my statement: !@#$ Princess Bubblegum, and I feel sorry for you if you think you have anything in common with her.

"GPA's still neutral even if our elected leaders don't want to be!"

I could at least kind of understand if you guys weren't a democracy. But you guys elected this mother !@#$er in, even after the whole incident of him breaking neutrality, refusing to fix his mistakes, and then carrying on in the manner he is. If you truly think you're still a neutral alliance then you're either trolling or !@#$ing delusional.

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

"GPA's still neutral even if our elected leaders don't want to be!"

I could at least kind of understand if you guys weren't a democracy. But you guys elected this mother !@#$er in, even after the whole incident of him breaking neutrality, refusing to fix his mistakes, and then carrying on in the manner he is. If you truly think you're still a neutral alliance then you're either trolling or !@#$ delusional.

Errr... That's incorrect.  He was elected before that.

And to be clear, if Don Juan didn't become ToFA it would have been me.  By, like, a couple votes.  lol... God it would have almost been worth sticking around to see a Triumvirate of PnW's neutral alliance composed of Belisarius, Grillick, and me.

And, frankly, I'm kind of offended that you're ruling out the possibility of people trolling AND being delusional.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png