Almost all of my bank has disappeared without a transaction record

Greene

I am the culprit. Mwahahaa.

• Upvote 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

Time for a bug hunt. So far the hints seem to be: Happens to large alliances, happens to alliances with members commonly leaving/joining, started happening recently.

My best guess is to compare your code between older and newer additions. We know the bug happens to alliances that have a revolving door, so Im guessing a recent change, (could be treasures, some of the newer bank features, etc).

(also look through logs if you have them)

Anyway, Happy Hunting!

Edited by Dolphman

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

Time for a bug hunt. So far the hints seem to be: Happens to large alliances, happens to alliances with members commonly leaving/joining, started happening recently.

My best guess is to compare your code between older and newer additions. We know the bug happens to alliances that have a revolving door, so Im guessing a recent change, (could be treasures, some of the newer bank features, etc).

(also look through logs if you have them)

Anyway, Happy Hunting!

This hasn't started happening recently. As Saru said, it has been going on since the first round, and people have been reporting it since then, I know that when it happened to us it was right after this round started. Most people have just reported it to Sheepy privately, which is why it just seemed to pop up now.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

This hasn't started happening recently. As Saru said, it has been going on since the first round, and people have been reporting it since then, I know that when it happened to us it was right after this round started. Most people have just reported it to Sheepy privately, which is why it just seemed to pop up now.

yikes.

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

It's the work of an international gang of robbers. Maybe we need a interpol type thing here too

:D

º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ GOD EMPEROR DIO BRANDO¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¸ DIO BRANDO GOD EMPEROR¨°º¤ø„¸
¨°º¤ø„¤¤º°¨ ø„¸¸„¨ ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸¸„ø¤º°¨¨°º¤ø„¸