Almost all of my bank has disappeared without a transaction record

Greene

For privacy reasons, I'm not going to publicize my alliance's bank balances. Suffice it to say we had thousands more resources in the bank this morning, but now for unknown reasons, probably a glitch, we're virtually barren. Please address this asap.

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

the Bank reset  strikes again stealing even more resources for its armys :excl:

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

This happened to our bank as well, twice I believe. Just tell Sheepy and he'll reset it back to normal.

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Why hasn't this bug been fixed then?

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

The SK bank has experienced this bug a few times. It really needs to be fixed, my members keep thinking I'm stealing the money and if this continues they might actually catch onto my secret withdrawals. I mean...

I don't know about the rest of the affected alliances, but I know that the CU has still not had our balance restored.

greene.png

• Administrators

Why hasn't this bug been fixed then?

I can't replicate the bug, it just happens randomly. I've sorted through lines and lines of code, but without a lead I can't seem to make heads or tails of what's causing it.

What I have done is keep regular backup records of alliance banks so that when this happens I can restore them. I'll have this taken care of for you momentarily.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I can't replicate the bug, it just happens randomly. I've sorted through lines and lines of code, but without a lead I can't seem to make heads or tails of what's causing it.

What I have done is keep regular backup records of alliance banks so that when this happens I can restore them. I'll have this taken care of for you momentarily.

Thanks, Sheepy! Hopefully it's fixed soon. 

Recently we had the same issue but have had our resources restored based on one of sheepy's backups.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Mmmm, that is interesting. It seems that the easiest way of doing around this is to just restart the coding of the bank from scratch, but that takes too much time and effort to resolve something that already has a bandage on it.

Oh, and our bank's messed too. Feels a bit off that in the past 24 hours, a bunch of banks were affected from this. Too much to be just coincidental, don't you agree?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

UST's bank funds and resources have not yet been restored. Anybody else on the same boat?

Missed this one, but you're good to go now.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

I have become the next victim of the mysterious ' bank fund disappearance ' bug my alliance bank [iNTL Anarchist Communist Front] seems to have had its funds disappear 

tNyPRz9.png

- Anarkhist leader of the Svøbødnäyä TÄ™rritøriyä Groznyj Grad

I have become the next victim of the mysterious ' bank fund disappearance ' bug my alliance bank [iNTL Anarchist Communist Front] seems to have had its funds disappear 

Yea same for us, Seven Kingdoms. Happened overnight.

Question for anyone else this happened to: Did it occur when someone left the alliance? Maybe it has some bug in those lines when altering the list of nations that give tax to the alliance, that it also resets the bank qty.