Syndicate recognition of hostilities

Prefonteen

PocHs2N.png

Since its inception, the Frontier Sort Alliance has been one of the most steady sources of drama and conflict in the realm of Orbis. It is well known that the Frontier Sort Alliance has proven time and time again that it is incapable of exerting control over its member states. This inability to properly govern oneself has led to dozens of unwarranted acts of aggression having been conducted on nations across the globe. Over the past 2 months, various member nations of The Syndicate have been subjected to such attacks. In its belief that Diplomacy is generally the financially more viable option, The Syndicate has always acted in good faith when presented with cases of rogue FSA members. FSA agression was forgiven for the sake of economic prosperity.

One such attack upon a Syndicate Associate occured the other night. FSA government was contacted, and initial counter-declarations were made on the aggressor. Within 24 hours of warfare, the raiding nation sued for peace and hostilities ceased. The ruler in question, Baker Harrington, showed remorse for his actions and was nothing but gracious in his conduct. We at The Syndicate decided that the physical damage done to the nation of Baker was adequate punishment. We therefore decided not to demand and repayments. Following this incident, The Frontier Sort Alliance removed Baker Harrington from its alliance (The nation in question has since applied to become a Syndicate Associate).

Following the cessation of hostilities and the expulsion of Baker Harrington, "Sean19", a government member of the Frontier Sort Alliance, declared war on a Syndicate nation. As peace was already agreed upon, and as the Syndicate acted strictly in self-defense, we consider this to be an act of outright aggression. Following this attack, a final attempt was made at settling the matter peacefully through payment of reparations. The FSA has responded with further declarations of war.

The Frontier Sort Alliance, through its inability to contain its member nations; through its unwillingness to provide recompense for lost materials, and through its continued unwarranted aggression has proven itself to be a direct threat to the security of The Syndicate and its assets. This rogue entity's open support of raids on not only Syndicate Associates, but on affiliated nations across the globe has left our organization but one option. 

Today marks a historical day for The Syndicate, as it moves to neutralize the first adversary it has encountered since its inception. It is not out of malice that we take up our arms. Rather, it is a pure necessity for The Syndicate as its hand is forced in protecting the sovereignity it established upon its foundation. With that in mind, The Syndicate officially recognizes that a state of hostilities now exists between her member nations, and the Frontier Sort Alliance.

Signed,

Roy Mustang, Director of Acquisitions

Manthrax, Director of Accounting

Partisan, Director of Marketing

Edited by Partisan
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

0/ SU

make sure to RIP them a new !@#$ :ehm:

Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

o/ interesting developments

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

Sean19 has long since been a loose cannon, and any alliance willing to take on the liability of putting him in government should probably purchase some war insurance from Ashland.

• Upvote 2

o/ Syndicate, have fun.

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."