1/22/2015 - Treasures

Alex

This is kind of amusing. I've already given out the formula in the OP, so I'm not sure where this ambiguity is coming from.

Any given treasure has about 500 different nations is could possibly go to. Go look at the OP and you can see the formula, and as Malone pointed out you can see who has which treasure. If you really think someone (an alliance maybe?) is going to declare war on 500 different nation the night before a treasure respawns to gobble it up immediately, I'd find that laughable.

I'll have to do some fun simulations to fully convince myself that this system is truly (well as truely as you can get) fair. Random Number Generation in computing is not Truely random, patterns will emerge no matter how the system is built.

I WILL NEVER STOP BEING PARANOID

2JTFBIP.gif

Leader of UPS

• Administrators

Locking this thread to make sure discussion continues here: http://politicsandwar.com/forums/index.php?/topic/4491-1222015-treasures/

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link