The D'Haran Empire has been attacked.

Pax

Hilarious that certain people are still trying to spin shit and make DEIC look bad even after Diabolos has left. He left, he isn't their responsibility. 

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

It was definitely premature to jump to the conclusion that Diabolos was attacking you on DEIC's behalf. This is why you talk to all the parties potentially involved before making such choices and posting announcements. That said, it's refreshing to see that you're willing to admit you were wrong if the evidence you gather indicates otherwise. 

Diabolos deserves to burn and I hope you enjoy further dismantling his nation. 

• Upvote 1

It was definitely premature to jump to the conclusion that Diabolos was attacking you on DEIC's behalf. This is why you talk to all the parties potentially involved before making such choices and posting announcements. That said, it's refreshing to see that you're willing to admit you were wrong if the evidence you gather indicates otherwise. 

Diabolos deserves to burn and I hope you enjoy further dismantling his nation. 

This is entirely correct and it is my bad. While the conclusion may have been a logical one given the information available, at least talking to DEIC would have been beneficial.

Also, I'll do my best to deal proper damage to him. Right now my aircraft cap is 216, but I don't think I'll need to build to quite that many.

Edited by Pax

<+JohnHarms> We need more feminists

No,. the action he did recently didn't encourage/approved by DEIC, I think he need to take the responsibility himself. just as he did to guardians.

What does the problem we have for having same colour stock? blah.

you... uh what?

bRejPUy.jpg

I'm glad the confusion got figured out. I would not expect Mortimer to ever be supportive of this kind of offense.

Of course, Rose fully supports Pax and the D'Haran Empire in their efforts against their aggressors. o/

xzhPlEh.png?1

Diablows decided to switch personalities or some !@#$, now instead of being a !@#$ he's just a !@#$ who raids.

Because I know Diablows is going to be a whiny little &#33;@#&#036; about it:

snINN68.gif

Edited by Shellhound

uHQTKq6.png

Diabolos decided to switch personalities or some !@#$, now instead of being a !@#$ he's just a !@#$ who raids.

I don't know what word this is you're using, but I think it would better describe you in any case. 

IpHGyGc.png

Well no since I didn't say I was, I'm just saying it would be hypocritical for you portray someone else as a !@#$ considering yourself.

Do you think you're a nice person? Let me tell you that you're not.

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Do you think you're a nice person? Let me tell you that you're not.

Roguing my friends in Guardian? Fine. Roguing my protectorate? Alright. But implying that Shellhound is not a nice person? You've gone too far. Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 6
xzhPlEh.png?1

Hey don't talk to my pawns that way!

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.