TEst 50% Tax rate outrage!

Jodo

Polar bears don't eat penguins.  They eat seals and walruses iirc.

Yes. This is correct. 

Eons ago there was a great war. Many lives were lost on both sides. We finally had a truce, and decided that to ease further tension and to prevent future wars, we would live on opposite poles. Then, years later, some Greek guy decided to name our land Arctic and their land Antarctica. Respectively, these mean with and without bears. This kind of pissed the penguins off, and we sense a feud may be happening but it's been a couple millenia so who knows. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Russian girls do not have a monopoly on that thing with their tongue.

Expand your horizons.

The only ones who can withstand our level of frigid iciness are Russians and Canadians. We can get Canadians really easily. Russians are more exotic. 

To Korean girls.

They (along with other Asians) make funny noises during our encounters and it's just awkward. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Aura_of_dark_might_by_nicholaskay.jpg

"All of the souls you will reap.

All of your spoils of war.
To be a keeper of the Forge.
But a trifle price for the boon that is bestowed upon you." - from The Iron Pact

For the surprises and terrors of the future, I do verily and humbly sacrifice the labours of my lands to this fell purpose of free and devoted volition!  Praise be the Powers of the God-Sea!  Praise be the Masters of the Everlasting Warp!  May this tithe unto their names be the spark of the boon sacrifice of unbelievers I shall harvest in their Ruinous glory!  With both hands I do give as I do embrace Damnation whole, for Immortality is worth any mortal price!

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

paola.gif

My God, all of my wealth, thieved away in the night.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Who's assets? Alliances don't have investor nations. 

the same people that are putting taxes in could be considered 'investors'

The band is lending cash out for growth that gets repaid in increased revenue from taxes.

Ashland is pretty accurate there.

the same people that are putting taxes in could be considered 'investors'

The band is lending cash out for growth that gets repaid in increased revenue from taxes.

Ashland is pretty accurate there.

It is a long stretch to classify them as investors, I certainly wouldn't classify tax payers as an investors. But I can see why one might.

But banks work differently for different alliances evidently in this game, as you point out cash(presumably large amounts) is given out for increased revenue without  actually being repaid in a reasonable time frame via tax. 

Long term growth of the alliance I don't think a continuous almost empty bank that funds without a formal return of the cash is as effective as a healthy bank.

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

Then the term really does depend on the alliance as the money can be be used for so many different alliance programs that the tax payer might not always know to what extend the cash is being used and for what. 

IpHGyGc.png

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-FUCK-gif-I

It's come to my attention that my fine alliance has a 50% tax rate. This ridiculous amount is unacceptable and uncalled for. When questioned, my leadership said it was for sundays only, and for growing purposes. Well to that I say hogwash. My daily revenue may have doubled in the last week due to this program, and sure... I might have acquired 100% commerce in several cities. But what of our glorious leaders? Clearly this is a scam of our membership.They sit back and send out cash and resources freely to our lower ranked nations, and take very little for their own purposes! It's a crime. #rollTEst

tl;dr if I had a gun with 2 bullets and was trapped in a room with DEIC, GPA, and TEst... I'd shoot TEst twice.

This post brought to you by sleep madness and jerking my leaders chains.

Also, still president.

Oh... So you finally figured out the ancient wisdom of TSE's growth strategy?

Fox_Fire_Txt2.png

<Jroc> I heard \ is an anagram of cocaine
<\> I can't be rearranged into a line, I already am a line.

--Foxburo Wiki--

Oh... So you finally figured out the ancient wisdom of TSE's growth strategy?

Yes because TSE was the first to ever do something like this....

Edited by Micheal Malone

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

It would seem public outcry has forced the tax rate down to its normal levels.

Thanks for the support, tip your waitress, single ply is bullshit, #rollGPA, inside job.

/drops mic

q8nfyvc.gif

always pay in singles.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

Don't pay your tax more than 1 digit, more than that is harsh.

although taxing people with 100% is impossible, unless you want Communism,

High score and low score receive equal amount of money AND resources.

Edited by Arthur James