TEst 50% Tax rate outrage!

Jodo

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-FUCK-gif-I

It's come to my attention that my fine alliance has a 50% tax rate. This ridiculous amount is unacceptable and uncalled for. When questioned, my leadership said it was for sundays only, and for growing purposes. Well to that I say hogwash. My daily revenue may have doubled in the last week due to this program, and sure... I might have acquired 100% commerce in several cities. But what of our glorious leaders? Clearly this is a scam of our membership.They sit back and send out cash and resources freely to our lower ranked nations, and take very little for their own purposes! It's a crime. #rollTEst

tl;dr if I had a gun with 2 bullets and was trapped in a room with DEIC, GPA, and TEst... I'd shoot TEst twice.

This post brought to you by sleep madness and jerking my leaders chains.

Also, still president.

Edited by Jodo
  • Upvote 2

q8nfyvc.gif

Mine was better.  You should have added to the end "Also, I've heard Pubstomper is gay."

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

we probably still have less in the bank that most of the 3rd page AAs

As it should be.  Money in the bank is a waste.

o/ TEst for proper finance.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

post-29155-Blink-182-WHAT-THE-FUCK-gif-I

It's come to my attention that my fine alliance has a 50% tax rate. This ridiculous amount is unacceptable and uncalled for. When questioned, my leadership said it was for sundays only, and for growing purposes. Well to that I say hogwash. My daily revenue may have doubled in the last week due to this program, and sure... I might have acquired 100% commerce in several cities. But what of our glorious leaders? Clearly this is a scam of our membership.They sit back and send out cash and resources freely to our lower ranked nations, and take very little for their own purposes! It's a crime. #rollTEst

tl;dr if I had a gun with 2 bullets and was trapped in a room with DEIC, GPA, and TEst... I'd shoot TEst twice.

This post brought to you by sleep madness and jerking my leaders chains.

Also, still president.

PYgK6Un.gif

• Upvote 2

scSqPGJ.gif

I like a good hypothetical as much as the next guy, but you must admit this one is simply ludicrous. If those 3 alliances and Jodo were all in a room, he (in hypothetical reality) wouldn't get to shoot at all, as GPA would judge the gun a threat to the safety of the green sphere and kill everything in the room with its spies before a round had left the chamber.

Also, if Jodo kills an alliance, is he still president?

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 5

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

I can confirm it wasn't me but I would like to have taxed 100% of TEst. 

As it should be.  Money in the bank is a waste.

o/ TEst for proper finance.

And you think yourself to be a bank manager.  :P

Edited by Diabolos

IpHGyGc.png

As the unofficial TEst Finance Calculator, by my count we should collect almost $6.00 by the end of today's 50% Sunday. It seems like there is an extremely large (even large by TEst's count) recurring monthly charge for "Booze & Ladies of the Night" order by Jodo. We are investigating this matter internally. Thank you all for your support during these tough times of trials and trepidation and alliteration.

• Upvote 3

As the unofficial TEst Finance Calculator, by my count we should collect almost $6.00 by the end of today's 50% Sunday. It seems like there is an extremely large (even large by TEst's count) recurring monthly charge for "Booze & Ladies of the Night" order by Jodo. We are investigating this matter internally. Thank you all for your support during these tough times of trials and trepidation and alliteration.

How DARE you, Jodo.

/me storms off back to his cave

/me opens a safe and pulls out a TEst Credit Card with Jodo's name on it

/me starts ordering more hookers from Russian websites. 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

I can confirm it wasn't me but I would like to have taxed 100% of TEst. 

And you think yourself to be a bank manager.  :P

How much of their assets do you think banks keep on hand?

aUel2fG.png

Saeton has to import penguins to the North Pole for his enjoyment.

Why? You know how hard it is to get them to leave afterward?

I'd just go to Antarctica, have my enjoyment, then leave, as there's nothing else there. 

Plus Russian girls can do this thing with their tongue...and penguins have beaks. 

• Upvote 2

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Why? You know how hard it is to get them to leave afterward?

I'd just go to Antarctica, have my enjoyment, then leave, as there's nothing else there. 

Plus Russian girls can do this thing with their tongue...and penguins have beaks. 

Russian girls do not have a monopoly on that thing with their tongue.

Expand your horizons.

aUel2fG.png