Sigma - Declaration of Existence

Lyrositor

SigmaLogo.png

Greater than the sum of its parts.

Sigma is a new brown, hard neutral alliance with a focus on transparency, cordiality and efficiency. We think the time has come for a hard neutral alliance to be created, one which hides nothing because it has nothing to hide. We hope to be that alliance.

Despite our hard neutral aspirations, we're a pretty relaxed alliance. As the current sole member of the alliance, I can attest that everyone is Sigma has a charming personality and strikingly good looks. Feel free to join the fastest-growing P&W alliance.

Charter: Axiomatic Preamble (still subject to change)

Alliance Page: https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=986

IRC Channel: #sigma

Website: http://www.pnw-sigma.com/ (note: for now, Sigma isn't using a dedicated forum system; as such, non alliance-members cannot post on our forums, unfortunately)

• Upvote 5

p15IoNT.gif

Good luck with everything, Lyrositor!

And to anyone thinking about jumping on him because Sigma is a one-man alliance, I'd like to remind you of Article 4(B) of our Declaration of Neutrality.

Act at your own risk.

• Upvote 2

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Thank you for the support so far, everyone; it really helps.  :)

Why do you create Sigma? Why don't you not stay at GPA?
have fun

I'd rather not go into the detail of my personal reasons - GPA members already know why I chose to do so. Mainly, it was because I no longer felt that I agreed with GPA's soft neutral stance (I had always been slightly uncomfortable about it; recent events made me realize the true value of hard neutrality), but I didn't feel like I had the qualifications to run for a government position in GPA to change that. I don't have any grudge against GPA though - we left on good terms and I'm still in contact with many of its members.  ^_^

p15IoNT.gif

Good luck with everything, Lyrositor!

And to anyone thinking about jumping on him because Sigma is a one-man alliance, I'd like to remind you of Article 4(B) of our Declaration of Neutrality.

Act at your own risk.

I'm not sure how the rest of Orbis feels, but your empty threats are getting quite obnoxious.

You're either !@#$ing neutral or you're not.

May the axioms of set theory always be in your favor and may your sets always converge and be continuous. Even if you don't use the neighborhood definition of continuity. I am sure you could always use the Epsilon-delta definition ;)

o/ Sigma

o/ Lyrositor

o/ Math

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

May the axioms of set theory always be in your favor and may your sets always converge and be continuous. Even if you don't use the neighborhood definition of continuity. I am sure you could always use the Epsilon-delta definition ;)

o/ Sigma

o/ Lyrositor

o/ Math

Sets can't converge or be continuous (thinking of functions?), but I appreciate the sentiment.  :D

• Upvote 1

p15IoNT.gif

Sets can't converge or be continuous (thinking of functions?), but I appreciate the sentiment.  :D

Oh right, here I was like, yes! I can use my knowledge of topology and real analysis... and well, we all know how well that went.

I always confuse functions with sets :P

But in all seriousness, good luck bro.

Edited by Jroc

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Raid targets??

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!