1/16/2015 - Retiring a Moderator

Alex

• Administrators

One of our Moderators, Aslan, is retiring. I just wanted to make an announcement and let everyone know, and thank him for his (albeit short) transparent and fair moderation.

Along with that announcement, I'd just like to let everyone know that yes, I am still around and have not abandoned you all. Unfortunately for me, I've been incredibly busy lately and so my time spent here is suffering. However, I do my best to respond to PMs and check the Tech Support subforum, to make sure that nothing too important slips through the cracks. Things should settle down for me a little ways into February, and then more active game development should continue.

Thanks everyone!

• Upvote 2

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

thank allah.

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

As president, I nominate myself as next mod.

I also hereby retire as mod.

shortest term ever.

I don't nominate myself; I hold a coup and hereby take over the position (with Sheepy's permission, of course).

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

One of our Moderators, Aslan, is retiring. I just wanted to make an announcement and let everyone know, and thank him for his (albeit short) transparent and fair moderation.

Along with that announcement, I'd just like to let everyone know that yes, I am still around and have not abandoned you all. Unfortunately for me, I've been incredibly busy lately and so my time spent here is suffering. However, I do my best to respond to PMs and check the Tech Support subforum, to make sure that nothing too important slips through the cracks. Things should settle down for me a little ways into February, and then more active game development should continue.

Thanks everyone!

Does this mean that I can change my profile pic to Asland's lion and not get banned as he isn't a mod anymore?

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

• Administrators

Does this mean that I can change my profile pic to Asland's lion and not get banned as he isn't a mod anymore?

Give it some time. I'm not going to tell you that that avatar is off limits permanently, but I'm sure not everyone is aware that Aslan is retired yet and I'd rather not see them confused thinking you're a moderator.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Does this mean we aren't allowed to post pics or gifts anymore without getting banned/warned?

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

• Jax locked this topic