Announcement

Saru

Joint Announcement from UPN & TEE

I will keep it short and brief. Both UPN and TEE are delighted with the progression of our relationship. We have been talking to each other for awhile, and decided that we are a good fit with each other and hold similar values. And as a result of our interactions, we have decided to officially formalise our relationship in the form of an Optional Defense Pact. May this pact act as a stepping stone in improving our relations even further. Over at UPN, we are incredibly excited about getting the opportunity to work with TEE in a formal capacity -- plenty of fun times ahead! :)

/s/ Government of UPN

/s/ Government of TEE

o/ UPN & TEE :)

• Upvote 3

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

• Upvote 2

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

why didn't you tell me

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• 2 weeks later...