Now begins the Inquisition.

Inquisitor

Your right, you all should join VoC, be one of the only winning warriors in thier conflict and then enjoy being removed. LOL the fact VoC is even mad is hillarous. Even by your own words, i was a good member. Now i'm paraiah cause I called ya out on your failure to defend your alliance? Seems ligit.

I didnt know good members leave alliances and attack aligned nations. Have i missed something about orbis that is different than other places?

Yeah so your the mister nice guy now?? interesting...

I am only ticked of you never paid the reps you should have like i gave you in the surrender terms that you "Kindly" turned down...

Im still seeing cb nature here. Like you moved on because you got out easy. 

What is a cb? And just because I didn't pay reps doesn't mean I'm taking easy ways out. You are more than welcome to come collect whatever you feel is due to you. But I promise, in the end it will cost sooooo much more to get that money, that it would be best just to let dead horses lay.

What is a cb? And just because I didn't pay reps doesn't mean I'm taking easy ways out. You are more than welcome to come collect whatever you feel is due to you. But I promise, in the end it will cost sooooo much more to get that money, that it would be best just to let dead horses lay.

cassus belli=reason for war.

no you refused payment which you should have paid.

I didn't leave Magic, your reading comprehension sucks bro.

Oh wait i forgot, you were kicked for extortion and raiding alligned nations. Yeah..

Good members dont do that either :P Unless i have missed something about orbis once again.

cassus belli=reason for war.

no you refused payment which you should have paid.

Oh wait i forgot, you were kicked for extortion and raiding alligned nations. Yeah..

Good members dont do that either :P Unless i have missed something about orbis once again.

You have but its okay, i forgive you.

You have but its okay, i forgive you.

Where is our 1mil in reps then? :P

Sorry but you are headed downhill in a very fast train right now its just going to wreck sooner or later when more and more people see the idiocy in your ways.

I heard Shellhound is a massive !@#$ and should shut his whore mouth before someone pops a cap in his ass.

Ohmigod I heard that too!

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

So much ignorance

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

I dont know if this is something he has gone away from...

(if the attachment works and isnt too small)

Im going to post a few more things to support this:

I didnt come to you in a harsh way at all yet you had this destroy multi and "sock puppet" attitude. Who are sock puppets? I didnt know The Syndicate dictated what the Black Knights did. If you think selling resources is being a sock puppet well thats funny since i dont know how you make your cash. 

55828410.jpg

I heard Shellhound is a massive !@#$ and should shut his whore mouth before someone pops a cap in his ass.

9ded5d0dee04c15b4dd39b1b130c70309cc62c5d

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Well, at least you get an A for enthusiasm.

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

PocHs2N.png

While The Syndicate does not encourage the overall conduct of The Inquisition, we believe our business with Inquisitor to have been concluded. Inquisitor's initial infractions on the sovereignity of BK were justifications for us to step in militarily. At the conclusion of that war, Inquisitor was rendered incapable of conducting further military harm to our protectorate. The threat posed by him is therefore no longer considered to be significant enough to warrant further attacks. Unless Inquisitor directly re-engages in hostilities through an aggressive declaration, The Syndicate does not see any necessity in further provocations or hostilities.

With that in mind, we wish Inquisitor the best of luck on his ventures and encourage both him, and BK, to cease the discourse displayed in this threat for the time being. There is no merit to be had from verbally provoking one another further, other than the satisfaction of one's own ego.

- Partisan, Syndicate Director of Marketing

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

This is crazy

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win