Now begins the Inquisition.

Inquisitor

Thank God.  Finally.

"Well I wasn't expecting some sort of a Spanish Inquisition"

"We herd sheep, we drive cattle, we lead people. Lead me, follow me, or get the hell out of my way."
"Wars may be fought with weapons, but they are won by men. It is the spirit of the men who follow and of
the man who leads that gains the victory."
-General George S. Patton

You know i am tempted to post the pictures of you to tell me to drown myself after I told you to stand down after you raided several of our guys then got yourself destroyed by BK and TS people... lol that was fun to watch :P

I would wish you good luck... buttttt that was kinda a bad move on your part to say those things especially when i had a bunch of people ready to rain fire down on you, which they did lol

You think that would be a good picture to post people? I mean honestly he raided a bunch of people before getting kicked then after he was hit for it and threw insults and nasty things out and about. 

I dont know if this is something he has gone away from...

(if the attachment works and isnt too small)

that's the most convienate cut of that conversation. you leave out alot of what you had to say, which is fine. it's how propaganda works. But in the end, i got your maronette alliance to field a real army and quit floating. So therefore, you were winning like Charlie Sheen buddy, cause I accomplished my mission with flying colors. Also, I hope that those that already wish to rain down some kinda retaliation for making you aholes quit playing with sock puppets then I said it to ya before, and I'll tell ya again my friend, don't just sing it. Bring it.

Edited by Inquisitor

You were winning like Charlie Sheen? lol

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

that's the most convienate cut of that conversation. you leave out alot of what you had to say, which is fine. it's how propaganda works. But in the end, i got your maronette alliance to field a real army and quit floating. So therefore, you were winning like Charlie Sheen buddy, cause I accomplished my mission with flying colors. Also, I hope that those that already wish to rain down some kinda retaliation for making you aholes quit playing with sock puppets then I said it to ya before, and I'll tell ya again my friend, don't just sing it. Bring it.

You should go on broadway i think you would make a fantastic actor :P

If i remember correctly you attacked one of my guys, i told you to peace out cause you hit a member of us, and you got butthurt about some ideal you had and threw insults at me after i offered stuff over and over to you. I dont think we have done anything except defend one of our members :P If you think raiding affiliated members is an ok thing, then your multi thing you claim that you will do is nothing lol

Magic my friend thank you! that was so kind. I won't lie, i've thought about it. But making it in the acting scene is like a lottery.

Your second part however is off base as it gets. First, I declared on some floaters, those with 3 cities and less than 6000 troops. Those are sock puppets, not nations. And they got what had coming, which was me peacing most all of em out after some communications with them. Once we talked, they saw my point, agreed to field a small army instead of none, and i left them be. I also congratted BK and Syn on thier ability to work together and put me on my ass. I told that to you too, infact. I had nothing but respect for you guys, but you're still mad.

That said, Idk care you alliance flag guys. If you got 3 cities and can't even give em 9000 troops, i'll show up, be an ahole and make ya change. If that means "estbliashed" alliances will have a problem with me, then I say FIELD MINIMUM TROOPS AND YOU'LL NEVER HEAR FROM ME. Is it clear now, or do i need to re-word this for you again?

Wow you are really a lost cause. I didnt know you were the teacher of this game. Just because they were smaller militarily doesnt mean you should just declare on them and demand 250k for peace... like what put that in your head? They didnt have it coming because they were on a protected alliance. Also you never congratulated us you just insulted us and threw crap at us after i sent you the surrender terms when your nation was being pounded down. We were a growing and protected alliance that had done nothing to piss you off and you raided them for no reason but to extort cash from them, the reason why you were kicked from your last alliance. 

Like seriously with this act you are putting on... man you could make a lot of money. oooooh maybe you should write operas cause there is a lot of wailing going on right now from you lol

wow that was a bad come back i should work on it... shhh dont point that out :P

That's not true. You need to talk to your ppl and ask first hand. I offered congrats. I still got the logs so it's all good. It's why Syn didn't ZI me. We talked. As for teacher of the game. No no no, that is not my cup of tea. I am here to burn multis and maronettes only. I have no desire to educate anyone around here because honestly, that's more a lost cause than me =)

Edited by Inquisitor

Wait how am I a maronette? 

And also you may have them but they didnt ZI you because i told them not to. We were done with your crap because you sent insulting messages to several of us, and that doesnt change your original purpose in this and reaction. You hit one of my guys and went to extort money out of him for peace, you responded very poorly to the surrender terms i gave you, and several other things. Its amazing you arent going to get rolled again, or will you? I mean seriously your logic has no sense to it lol

Also you are pretty much creating a cb situation where you are asking to be hit again. You want that? I mean itll be hard to hunt "multis" when your nation is dust. I remember you called us a bunch of multis. Where is your proof? You hit us because we were that? Well where is that proof. Sorry man game over. You dug your hole a long time ago.

Im going to post a few more things to support this:

I didnt come to you in a harsh way at all yet you had this destroy multi and "sock puppet" attitude. Who are sock puppets? I didnt know The Syndicate dictated what the Black Knights did. If you think selling resources is being a sock puppet well thats funny since i dont know how you make your cash. 

post-1246-0-21229400-1421291521_thumb.png

post-1246-0-63112300-1421291529_thumb.png

Wait how am I a maronette? 

And also you may have them but they didnt ZI you because i told them not to. We were done with your crap because you sent insulting messages to several of us, and that doesnt change your original purpose in this and reaction. You hit one of my guys and went to extort money out of him for peace, you responded very poorly to the surrender terms i gave you, and several other things. Its amazing you arent going to get rolled again, or will you? I mean seriously your logic has no sense to it lol

Also you are pretty much creating a cb situation where you are asking to be hit again. You want that? I mean itll be hard to hunt "multis" when your nation is dust. I remember you called us a bunch of multis. Where is your proof? You hit us because we were that? Well where is that proof. Sorry man game over. You dug your hole a long time ago.

First, I called ya a puppet, not a multi. I never accused anyone in BK or Syn of multiing, I said you were all a bunch a puppets. Now, to that, i was wrong, unless I'm willing to admit I got my ass kicked by a muppet. But yeah, this is why I stopped talking to you in game as well. You don't address what was said, you make up what I said, and then ask how I said what was never spoken. So, if you're the one that called off my ZI and now you're threatening it again? Yeah, that makes sense e.e Magic, you gotta work on your politicians tongue my friend.

You may be making points that sound convincing however im still not sure how you have validated your original position of attacking a member of mine and extorting money out of him, then insulting me when I was only telling you to stand down. I was not avoiding anything, you were avoiding standing down and paying the reps that you should have paid since you damaged my member's nation. You were the one causing the problems by not standing down. I only got angry when you told me to go kill drown myself because it would make the world a better place. lol once again your points are off. 

People of orbis what you think of this? I mean he probably attacked some of your members right? He also said some nasty stuff, etc. 

Inquisitor if you want to keep your nation in tact i would cut this crap. Yes this is a public forum, and im not making a fool of myself, just pointing out your idiocy during that original problem.

How do i put this... hmm, probably like last time: I would rather burn to ash than bow to any. Now since you're still stuck in the past, i'mma hand you this time portal watch *hands ya watch* and allow ya to catch up to today. =) It was an honest mistake at the end of the day. I thought Syn and BK were just stockpiling up for other endevors, and since there were those that seemed to be allowed to be nothing but a farm nation for someone else. That's puppeting, and I struck. Then those I hit, all except one, messaged me, was like, "What did I do?", I explained my stance, to which all of em were like, "Cool, i'lll do that if ya peace out." and I did, and they did. No hostile talk, no names called. The only one I talk dirty to is you Magic ~.^

This guy is former VoC, Here are the screenshots of our exchange after he did what he did.

rSCBZ5S.jpg

Still trying to figure out what the world you were talking about...

That's why your alliance's win loss record is crap lol

Edited by Inquisitor

How am i supposed to react if one of my nations is attacked and he loses over 250k in resources and military losses at a score of 130? Like was i supposed to just let you take that and then 250k more per your extortion terms for peace? lol once again i think you misunderstand what an alliance is. And i think i could ask someone like Yosodog to find that hostile talk you gave him or one of the syndicate where you talked about them being puppets etc. You may find likewise but thats your brian telling you that you were right. Like cmon man just man up here now you have said we are noble, but your still a bit off.

You may be making points that sound convincing however im still not sure how you have validated your original position of attacking a member of mine and extorting money out of him, then insulting me when I was only telling you to stand down. I was not avoiding anything, you were avoiding standing down and paying the reps that you should have paid since you damaged my member's nation. You were the one causing the problems by not standing down. I only got angry when you told me to go kill drown myself because it would make the world a better place. lol once again your points are off. 

How do i put this... hmm, probably like last time: I would rather burn to ash than bow to any. Now since you're still stuck in the past, i'mma hand you this time portal watch *hands ya watch* and allow ya to catch up to today. =) It was an honest mistake at the end of the day. I thought Syn and BK were just stockpiling up for other endevors, and since there were those that seemed to be allowed to be nothing but a farm nation for someone else. That's puppeting, and I struck. Then those I hit, all except one, messaged me, was like, "What did I do?", I explained my stance, to which all of em were like, "Cool, i'lll do that if ya peace out." and I did, and they did. No hostile talk, no names called. The only one I talk dirty to is you Magic ~.^

9ded5d0dee04c15b4dd39b1b130c70309cc62c5d

• Upvote 4

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

How am i supposed to react if one of my nations is attacked and he loses over 250k in resources and military losses at a score of 130? Like was i supposed to just let you take that and then 250k more per your extortion terms for peace? lol once again i think you misunderstand what an alliance is. And i think i could ask someone like Yosodog to find that hostile talk you gave him or one of the syndicate where you talked about them being puppets etc. You may find likewise but thats your brian telling you that you were right. Like cmon man just man up here now you have said we are noble, but your still a bit off.

Did you not act according? I thought ya did. Never said ya didn't. I attacked your protectorate, or whichever way it goes, and you guys got together, and laid the smack down on me. Proved to me that indeed, BK and Syn are not just puppets, but real deal. So I took my lickins just as I had earned, and the moved on. You can name names all ya want, but I got the logs with those I spoke with, and they're hardly as inflamitory as you're making them out to be. Again, I understand, propaganda. I'm just confused why you feel the need to live in the past. The war is over, you guys won, handly. Though, as you stated, I made sure to take a ton of infra off of those that attacked me. That was my only response, was airstrikes, and I couldn't just sit there and take it. All the same, I think you think we still have a problem. We do not. Maybe you do, but we do not.

9ded5d0dee04c15b4dd39b1b130c70309cc62c5d

literally loled, that's the good stuff. 

Yeah so your the mister nice guy now?? interesting...

I am only ticked of you never paid the reps you should have like i gave you in the surrender terms that you "Kindly" turned down...

Im still seeing cb nature here. Like you moved on because you got out easy. 

Classy. 

Since this is your DoE, I'm just going on record as saying that I think it is a bad idea for any new player of this game to join your alliance, and I think it is a bad idea for any alliance to do business with you. 

Good Day, sir.

Classy. 

Since this is your DoE, I'm just going on record as saying that I think it is a bad idea for any new player of this game to join your alliance, and I think it is a bad idea for any alliance to do business with you. 

Good Day, sir.

Your right, you all should join VoC, be one of the only winning warriors in thier conflict and then enjoy being removed. LOL the fact VoC is even mad is hillarous. Even by your own words, i was a good member. Now i'm paraiah cause I called ya out on your failure to defend your alliance? Seems ligit.