Now begins the Inquisition.

Inquisitor

I am offically declaring the existance of the Inquisition. I want to make it clear i could give 0 f*cks if we're recognized or not. This is more a warning to those that would seek to subvert the rules through whatever means, and bring them to the fire of judgement. If you are caught multiing, supporting a multi, creating puppets, milking your members in your alliance, etc, i'm coming for you. Oh and I will bring the pain, promise. If you wish to aid this cause, cool, we need honest, true warriors. If your opposed to it, I bet I know why and we'll be having a face to face soon enough.

Edited by Inquisitor
  • Upvote 1

lies. i never peaced out with FSA, and i've done more to inform thier members of Byron's dealings than any of you here on these boards. You're just jelly cause you were dumb enough to kick one of your best outta of VoC, only to be desposed yourself days later. Don't talk trash on me, D. In comparision to you, I'm a saint.

I did what I did to protect VoC, but you couldn'tsee that because you're too near sighted. It's why you lost to Rose, it's why VoC disposed of you. I mean, my God man, you have nothing but bs to spit. Meanwhile, i have been showing the evidence provided on this very board and presenting it to FSA members, showing them what up. What have you done to aid those that suffer under cruel regime? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Edited by Inquisitor

I did what I did to protect VoC, but you couldn'tsee that because you're too near sighted. It's why you lost to Rose, it's why VoC disposed of you. I mean, my God man, you have nothing but bs to spit. Meanwhile, i have been showing the evidence provided on this very board and presenting it to FSA members, showing them what up. What have you done to aid those that suffer under cruel regime? Yeah, that's what I thought.

Because I don't care about them.

IpHGyGc.png

I wasn't expecting this.

Was anybody else expecting this?  DOES anybody expect this?

*Ashland waits*

• Upvote 4

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Wait, how do we know theyre Spanish?

not quite the same inquistion. much like dragon age (though anyone that really has studied me knows, i was Inquistion before Inquisition was cool), while prior inquistions may have been built on things i would never agree with, this oneis designed to bring a positive light to orbis. I will not discrimate ppl by any method other than those which I have already stated.

not quite the same inquistion. much like dragon age (though anyone that really has studied me knows, i was Inquistion before Inquisition was cool), while prior inquistions may have been built on things i would never agree with, this oneis designed to bring a positive light to orbis. I will not discrimate ppl by any method other than those which I have already stated.

Wherein Inquisitor completely fails to get Ashland's reference.
  • Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

I wasn't expecting this.

Was anybody else expecting this?  DOES anybody expect this?

*Ashland waits*

We always do, not that it matters a whit to those of us blessed by the behemoths of the god-sea.  Lackeys of false gods and cravens of mindless bureaucracies who spew worthless words mean nothing to the enlightened except as playthings for Flesh Hounds.

15609_sm-Artwork,%20Chaos,%20Copyright%2

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

Well, it's good to see Orbis is still full of colorful people. This is a strange DoE, but good luck to you nonetheless. Oh and don't worry about FSA, laugh at the relatively unsubstantiated "fact" their 'grand plot' is to build the game's first nuke program and take out a bunch of alliance's top tier nations. That's supposedly why their leadership is robbing the rest of their members every chance they get. I know, it's laughable and I of course don't believe it, but I'd let FSA go the way of the dinosaurs as they are destined to do so on their own. Do you know anything about this rumor?

"The happiness of the people, and the peace of the empire, and the glory of the reign are linked with the fortune of the Army."

I heard GPA needs to be purified. Maybe you should start there.

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?