Guardian military announcement.

Prefontaine

Oh, so that makes it okay? Guess DEIC wouldn't mind if anyone raided that nation then.

Its not like they've ever raided people for no reason before. :rolleyes:  So, we're really just full circle here.

• Upvote 1

q8nfyvc.gif

I'm not sure why you think they're aren't raging over me raiding, instead opt to listen to someone not related to the situation.

I raided them at my own risk to my nation, this won't end well for me.

Let me direction your attention here

Edited by Prefontaine
  • Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

And just so we are clear.  If anyone is thinking they are going to attack Diablos, you had better clear it with Guardian first.  Especially any DEIC nations thinking they want to attack Diablos.  And by that I mean let him raid your nation for cash in the name of "defending" against an attack.

And just so we are clear.  If anyone is thinking they are going to attack Diablos, you had better clear it with Guardian first.  Especially any DEIC nations thinking they want to attack Diablos.  And by that I mean let him raid your nation for cash in the name of "defending" against an attack.

you aint my momma i'll attack anyone i want 

funny-friends-talking-pug-chai-5405.gif

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

Has there ever been an instance in which the former leader of an alliance endangers his former comrades so quickly upon resignation?

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/war/timeline/war=28182

Seems Diabolos wants to attack you now, DEIC.

It would certainly appear that way, to para-quote Pubstomper, "Diabolos is out 2 gite us, we say no"

Oh, so that makes it okay? Guess DEIC wouldn't mind if anyone raided that nation then.

We do mind actually, and we mind that Diabolos has done it as well. If it is money you are looking for in raiding our inactive, I have now sent Memph 3 million dollars of my own money to help rectify a mistake he made. No thought was given to partisanship, only to common decency, and hope that others when presented with the same situation would simply do the right thing as well. If it is blood that your guys are looking for, we suggest you get it from Diabolos.

Nobody from VoC will be filling up war slots that rightfully belong to Guardian, not if they have any interest in remaining in the alliance.

• Upvote 2

We do mind actually, and we mind that Diabolos has done it as well. If it is money you are looking for in raiding our inactive, I have now sent Memph 3 million dollars of my own money to help rectify a mistake he made. No thought was given to partisanship, only to common decency, and hope that others when presented with the same situation would simply do the right thing as well. If it is blood that your guys are looking for, we suggest you get it from Diabolos.

Twas merely jesting.

scSqPGJ.gif

First boxxy now this, I'm starting to think Guardian isn't a retirement home but an insane asylum.

Come one, come all! We have Koreaboo's and whatever the hell you'd call Pre's obsession.

*looks at Shellhound's profile picture*

What was it I called you, again?

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

First boxxy now this, I'm starting to think Guardian isn't a retirement home but an insane asylum.

Come one, come all! We have Koreaboo's and whatever the hell you'd call Pre's obsession.

You want to know how I got these scars?

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.

So by comparison, who's situation was worse. Mine or his.

Mine consisted of me talking *&^% to 1 person but not declaring war in game. That ended up being a costly mistake when it turned into a 3v1. I clearly didn't like a good chunk of DEIC and I may have insulted them a tad, but I did not declare war on an alliance.

His was a betrayal to his former alliance. Declaring war on the #1 guy is not something I would do or threaten to do. Let alone he is in a top-tier alliance that he's only a regular member according to his alliance page. 

I guess my question is simple- Who is more suicidal in this game?

Obviously, he will lose this war, and probably will not be an easy or fast recovery 

Mine consisted of me talking *&^% to 1 person but not declaring war in game. That ended up being a costly mistake when it turned into a 3v1. I clearly didn't like a good chunk of DEIC and I may have insulted them a tad, but I did not declare war on an alliance.

His was a betrayal to his former alliance. Declaring war on the #1 guy is not something I would do or threaten to do. Let alone he is in a top-tier alliance that he's only a regular member according to his alliance page. 

Obviously, he will lose this war, and probably will not be an easy or fast recovery

I love how you made this about you.

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

4a7189bb33156bf546a1fb1fc13db582.jpg

• Upvote 5

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.