• Rand Paul
    • Gov. Chris Christie
    • Marco Rubio
    • Paul Ryan
    • Jeb Bush
    • Other

Who would you like to see as the republican president

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Wait a second, you have to reply to both

Edit: Fixed

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Bush because of dynasty jokes

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

I find Christie to be the least distasteful Republican from a policy/rhetoric standpoint, "Bridgegate" notwithstanding. I don't think I'd actually vote for him, though, if it came down to it.

What if Hitler survived and the Dems choose his grandson/great grandson? 

I voted for Ben Carson because I don't know who he is.

So you are voting straight Dem? 

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

So you are voting straight Dem? 

It's way too early for me to say. I didn't vote for a Democrat for President in 2012, nor did I vote for one for the Senate, and I didn't vote for a Democrat for the House in 2014, either.

• Upvote 1

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

It is all just a horse show for us to believe we have a say. The electoral college already knows who they want so in the end they will have the media spin their cantidate to be the savior and the other guy will be flawwed like every human. The president is a figurehead to take the heat when the shit hits the fan, your america is nothing more than a shell. Lets all protest the whole election process and DEMAND 100% popular vote. DEMAND a mandatory impeachment when a president rejects his campaign promises. DEMAND blind elections where we only know what each cantidate stands for: not a name, not a face, not a voice, and not even a sex.

What if Hitler survived and the Dems choose his grandson/great grandson?

I voted 3rd party in 2012, I'm not afraid to do it again.

It is all just a horse show for us to believe we have a say. The electoral college already knows who they want so in the end they will have the media spin their cantidate to be the savior and the other guy will be flawwed like every human. The president is a figurehead to take the heat when the !@#$ hits the fan, your america is nothing more than a shell. Lets all protest the whole election process and DEMAND 100% popular vote. DEMAND a mandatory impeachment when a president rejects his campaign promises. DEMAND blind elections where we only know what each cantidate stands for: not a name, not a face, not a voice, and not even a sex.

On popular vote: This one of my favorite things in the background of national politics: http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

It relies on the fact that the Constitution does not specify how states dispose of their electoral votes. It is a law, passed by states, that allocates their electoral votes to whoever wins the national popular vote. Once a majority of states (by electoral vote number) pass it, the US Presidency becomes a de facto popular vote without a constitutional amendment. 165 electoral votes' worth of states have already passed it out of the needed 270.

On impeachment for failing to uphold promises: That's way too open to interpretation.

Edited by elsuper
  • Upvote 1

hxvRjGK.jpg

I voted 3rd party in 2012, I'm not afraid to do it again.

On popular vote: This one of my favorite things in the background of national politics: http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

It relies on the fact that the Constitution does not specify how states dispose of their electoral votes. It is a law, passed by states, that allocates their electoral votes to whoever wins the national popular vote. Once a majority of states (by electoral vote number) pass it, the US Presidency becomes a de facto popular vote without a constitutional amendment. 165 electoral votes' worth of states have already passed it out of the needed 270.

On impeachment for failing to uphold promises: That's way too open to interpretation.

Elsuper.. you have made my entire year.
  • Upvote 1

On popular vote: This one of my favorite things in the background of national politics: http://www.nationalpopularvote.com/

I read the shorter descriptions, but I dont think I want to go download the hundreds of pages long file to learn more in order for me to actually tell if this is as good as it sounds.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• 2 weeks later...

After getting an opportunity to meet Romney when He came down in '12 to JetTech in Cincinnati, I personally like Him. He doesn't give off the bat !@#$ crazy vibe that Rubio, Walker and Palin do. Personally, what this nation needs is not a violent swing to the right that will inevitably accomplish nothing, but a slow gradual return to the center-right. A healthy respect for civil liberties (marriage equality, less gun control, devolving abortion issues back to the states, and a reduction in regulations all across the board), and an increase in fair minded business legislation will do wonders.

Edited by Sindorin
  • Upvote 2

sinsig.png

Grand Moff Hirohito of Dromund Kaas

None of them, personally I dont' like standing around while our country gets into 7 wars, the rich keep on getting richer at the expense of the poor and mid-class, and people go around shooting 300 rounds with military-style assault rifles. This is a country not a company!

---Stay Beautiful My Friends---

and people go around shooting 300 rounds with military-style assault rifles. 

-It is called a magazine. A clip is something else. 

-"Military style"

"Style" doesn't matter. All of the guns in the picture below pretty much have the same abilities. 

index.jpg

-thirty (30) is standard size for most rifles

For scale, I attacked a youtube video with a 600 round magazine 

-There is nothing wrong with shooting guns. You are punishing a whole for what a few people do. If we ban guns, we should stop welfare. Some people abuse it. 

-If guns were banned, I'd be dead. 

-Homemade guns. I'm on mobile, so Google them. 

-Our economy needs gun manufacturers and other gun related positions. 

-How are you going to ban 300,000,000 guns? 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png