Why/How did you pick your username?

Fukuda Kazuma

Just a bit bored so I decided to come up with this.How did you come up with your username? Were there others you were considering? If so, why did you ultimately choose the one you have?

My username for example is literally my real name, Zafri Zackery

pwzK3cd8SS65e9vYtF-QIQ.png

My username is actually the name of a character I created for a show years ago whom I still use to this day. I actually didn't know about the batman movie when I made it, so no, this was not made due to the bat man movie! (Sorry, just irritated that everyone thinks that. but since I said it no one has the right to accuse me of it now here. XD)

My nickname has been Samwise since 2002-2003. I'd answer to Sam or Samwise about as naturally as my real name in RL. My vanity plates are even Samwise. ^_^

So I didn't really have much choice when I was told to come up with a ruler name for gaming. 

• Upvote 2

mine is from waay backi in the day when cod just came out my ranked team had the tag 187 and i was always the last one standing since im a dirty camper ofcourse so peeps started to call me lastsoldier187. i used that username for quite some time but it was too long for some games soo i shortened it to last187 

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation

I've heard of Aphelion in sixth grade in our science class and thought it sounded cool. I also thought it was a badass name for a super villain. I've been using it as username ever since.

For those who are curious, it is actually an astronomical term that refers to the point in the Earth's orbit when it is farthest from the Sun. 

aphelion3_zpsonpnqy10.png

When I was a freshman, I wrote a term paper on Kim Jong-Il, in which I challenged myself to be as Korean- bias as possible. I got an a on that paper, but this wasn't my first username. Since I decided to put a spin on north Korea, by naming my nation Mid-Western Korea, I decided to put a spin on Kim Jong-Un's name by using a Korean variation on a name I used for  a middle school essay, in which I also challenged myself by writing a story about a Mexican who didn't know english very well, so I used very, very broken english. I got an A on that too. Seems to be a pattern here...

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

katie is my name

You look more like an Allysa

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

I used to use "The_Gloved1"......and no....it had nothing to do with the retard Michael Jackson.....but from the basketball player Gary Peyton, when I made my first Yahoo account back in like '99 or whenever that was. Since I started coaching american style football several years ago, I changed it to "Coach". Been using it ever since.

Edited by Coach

X4EfkAB.png

VanSputia was the name of a soldier my grandfather became close friends with in WW2, while fighting the Nazi's. They stayed close after the war, and VanSputia moved to the U.S., where he passed away in the early 90's. However, his nickname was "Sput" for some odd reason..not Van. 

Casey is my surname, and I am more commonly referred by my surname than forename; hence, Casey is my username.

FN4ZiQL.png

"Zu jeder Zeit, an jedem Ort, bleibt das Tun de Menschen das gleiche."

"In every age, in every place, the deeds of men remain the same."

I love Byzantine history, especially the failed reconquest of the Western Empire. I used to be LastoftheRomans (similar origin). Before that "Dehlia" as it was my nation name in Nation States.

• Upvote 1
http://i.imgur.com/K3xCRAP.png

When I was a kid, I sold some HW answers (not all). I hid the papers in a tree so nobody would know it is me. They left money and I left papers. It was only hurting them because they didn't understand the stuff when a test or a quiz came around. I used WISD0MTREE for everything after I got an Xbox. 

As for North Oman, I made it when I signed up for Bloc. I chose a Middle East region. "The Alamo" was taken, so I chose a random nation over there and added "North" to it. 

• Upvote 1

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

It's Latin for ''He who pwns scrubs''

When I was a kid, I sold some HW answers (not all). I hid the papers in a tree so nobody would know it is me. They left money and I left papers. It was only hurting them because they didn't understand the stuff when a test or a quiz came around. I used WISD0MTREE for everything after I got an Xbox. 

As for North Oman, I made it when I signed up for Bloc. I chose a Middle East region. "The Alamo" was taken, so I chose a random nation over there and added "North" to it. 

HW?