Announcement from the Viridian Entente and The Syndicate

Impero

Knew about this forever ago.

Congrats.

>Uses Guardian pip

>Alliance name listed as The Syndicate

mCJvu7w.gif

---

Congrats VE and tS, even though you're both green, you kill the environment by using paper. Har har. In seriousness we've been working with tS since near their inception over here and have had good relations with them, VE we're getting to know and have had some recent contact that I think has brought our alliances a little closer. I'm glad to see two alliances which have my respect sign a treaty.

• Upvote 1

scSqPGJ.gif

About time this is finalized.

o/ Syndicate

o/ VE

I still need to pronounce Viridian Entente properly though.  Vir-a-de-n En-te-ty. Idk.

You just ignored a lot of letters.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Shrek, the supreme leader of the green sphere, denies this treaty.  Sorry boys but this document is now void.

Shoo.  Go on, get out of here.  Someone get a broom.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Shrek, the supreme leader of the green sphere, denies this treaty.  Sorry boys but this document is now void.

Shrek, supreme leader of the green sphere, should become a tS subsidiary, It will be profitable for the both of us.

• Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Shrek, supreme leader of the green sphere, should become a tS subsidiary, It will be profitable for the both of us.

Shrek, the supreme leader of the green sphere, should kick all the fairy tale creatures off its swamp color.  

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

Shrek, the supreme leader of the green sphere, should kick all the fairy tale creatures off its swamp color.  

The swamp was here long before the Ogre arrived.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q

Congrats

LordRahl2, on 10 Jul 2015 - 5:53 PM, said: "Imagine it. Lets say that Sheepy had an idea that was at lest questionable. As a way out there idea lets say he thought about adding T-Rexs to the game in some way." "As you know this is hypothetical since Sheepy has never considered adding T-Rexs to the game."

This relationship will prove most profitable.

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

So what happens if one of the parties breaks the rules of the escape clause, and leaves when only 71 hours have passed? Will the P&W police show up at their door?

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

So what happens if one of the parties breaks the rules of the escape clause, and leaves when only 71 hours have passed? Will the P&W police show up at their door?

misc025.gif

"Pull the treaty over and put your hands on your head!"

• Upvote 4

q8nfyvc.gif

GREENIES COALITION!!!!

Congregrations!

WOuld you like to explain why you wanna join together? there isn't any arrow pointing against you, maybe in future.

Can I have fried brocoli added with galtics, herbs and meats?

Edited by Arthur James

CAN'T STOP THE SIGNAL.

• Upvote 1

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!