Airstrike targetting ships

Ogaden

are you at war with more then one person? If so then maybe more then one person blockaded you?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Pirate Lord Ogaden of Ogaden ordered an airstrike upon the nation of S Africa. The attack was a moderate success. Pirate Lord Ogaden's forces lost 1 aircraft, while King Defacto's defenders lost 1 aircraft. The attack destroyed 6.10 infrastructure in the city of Pretoria and 1 ships.

the action 

• Administrators

This does appear to be a bug, but the code looks sound. Anyone else having this issue?

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Maybe there is some clause in the code that is buggy.

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt

• Administrators

It's pretty straightforward and has been tested before. If you destroy all of someone's ships, any wars they have that they hold a blockade, the blockade is lifted. I'm trying to think of what else that could have happened.

Is there a bug? Report It | Not understanding game mechanics? Ask About It | Got a good idea? Suggest It

Forums Rules | Game Link

Sheepy, I know that you implemented the check on an action if there was 0 ships. I would be interested to see what the next action against that opponents navy results as.

Could it be that the check needs to be included in different positioning:

1. War stuff happens.

2. Results happen.

3. Check if navy/air/ground = 0 for superiority check.

If I had to guess I'd imagine that 2 & 3 might be swapped or that it's out of position so that when the check happens the navy/air/ground still technically exist.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!