Change daily logging bonus from a number to a % of daily revenue

shortbus

As per the title.

Means that the monetary value is the same to everyone, 10k to someone who has millions per day is a drop in the ocean and doesnt really motivate.

Changing to say, 5% of the daily revenue (someone on 300k revenue per day would get 15k a day; someone on 1mil would get 50k) would equalise out the bonus so that people are more motivated to log in every day, since if people don't login for 10 days when they're earning 1mil a day that would mean lost revenues of half a mil.

Not fixed up on %, just used what was there as an example.

Just think about the lower nations though, were in the beginning, that 10k is really nice. If you did 5% would take a bit for someone to actually get a bonus bigger than 10k. Maybe make it 5k + 5% to help with both situations?

Just think about the lower nations though, were in the beginning, that 10k is really nice. If you did 5% would take a bit for someone to actually get a bonus bigger than 10k. Maybe make it 5k + 5% to help with both situations?

Indeed, or set a minimum daily login bonus of $10,000.
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

I don't know about anyone else, the money IRL sounds pretty good, but I'm deffinately down on receiving the "oral pleasures" part! The logistics could be a bit tricky though. Sheepy.....please set forth a way to implement this......it is of the up most importance!

X4EfkAB.png

The bonus should start at 20-30% for new players. As the player's nation become older, the bonus should drop slowly until it disappears completely.

• Upvote 1

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

Its not fair play and equality, as larger players, the sign in bonus makes no difference but we log in daily anyway, therefore its clearly not needed for us.

For you, that's thecase yes, but that's the only information I have.. 5-10 people out of 2000 saying that isnt a large %.

No log in bonus based on % of income isn't fair. It will kill off interest in the game among new players.

I mean look the new nation income is , somewhere between 20 to 50K per day? So 10% is probably 5K?  But for big nations , we could have income close to 2 million per day, and 10% of that? Is that fair? Sooner or later the new players will get fedup and quit the game completely.

What we need is a measure to close the gap between the large nations and the lower ones NOT make the GAP even wider.

A flat $10,000 is equal and fair for everyone.

Not really. $10,000 for a newer nation could purchase more than $10,000 could for an older nation. Due to the fact that gameplay slows down a bit as a nation ages, you may want to consider providing a more hefty bonus to vetrans to encourage them to sign in more. Sometimes, I don't log in in-game because I know that I won't have enough money or resources to do anything of note. Adding in an hour of income for signing in would change that.

<Sheepy> Ah, it is Christmas this turn

<Sheepy> Sheepy-Claus is gonna be comin' down your chim-chim-chiminey

Truthfully I am against this one here. Sure, more than 10k would be great for me, but lets be real, 10k for everyone is fair. If we implemented a percentage then we'd be further increasing the size gap. Maybe we do something a little different, where instead of it being flat 10k for all, we make it age based.

So maybe make it 10k x however many months old your nation is. This rewards longevity and would reduce the attractiveness of rerolling.

• Upvote 1

greene.png

Formerly known as Grealind of Resvernas (28 October 2014-29 August 2017) and Greene of Japan (29 August 2017-28 Septmber 2017)

7th Caretaker of Duat, the Deity Thoth

Truthfully I am against this one here. Sure, more than 10k would be great for me, but lets be real, 10k for everyone is fair. If we implemented a percentage then we'd be further increasing the size gap. Maybe we do something a little different, where instead of it being flat 10k for all, we make it age based.

So maybe make it 10k x however many months old your nation is. This rewards longevity and would reduce the attractiveness of rerolling.

I'd support this if it was implemented.

<Sheepy> Ah, it is Christmas this turn

<Sheepy> Sheepy-Claus is gonna be comin' down your chim-chim-chiminey

This is great.

People who worry about color stock bonuses and the daily sign-in bonus.....just gives me a huge laugh. Build your nation successfully and the 10k and % you get from colorstock are just gonna be pocket change......

Why don't we just force new players to give all their money to old players? Then we can have them give old players their infra. And then we'll give older players money IRL. Then we can all just stop playing the game so we can travel and give oral pleasure to all the larger players. Yeah. Let's do that. Because it's more important to make sure that everyone gets the same value from the login bonus than it is not help players who are already winning win even more. What a fantastic idea.

At first when I read OP, I was like "sweet, more money!" But yes, I agree with Ashland.

The main purpose of a log-in bonus, IMO, should be to help new players and incentivize them to log in, and $10k does that. Established players have an investment in the game already and don't need a larger log-in bonus.

hxvRjGK.jpg