The Elysian League DoE

Nicholas II

I do not want to make this a hefty read, so...

As of yesterday, January 2nd, The Elysian League was founded. As of today, it is no. 18 on the leaderboard. We still do not have all of our members, so we will rise a couple more spots in the coming days. A charter/constitution has yet to be written.

(This post may be lengthened as I think of more things to write.)

o/ TEL

If you wish to establish an embassy or learn more, visit the following links accordingly:

http://elysianleague.boards.net/

https://politicsandwar.com/alliance/id=939

http://politicsandwar.wikia.com/wiki/The_Elysian_League

Edited by TsarNicholasII

His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Nicholas II

The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4918

ehhEjM9.jpg

Best of luck to you guys! :)

Heard about TSG disbanding a while back. It will be interesting how different you will be with a new name and such. Interesting to see, and I hope you will be more proactive in the game than you have been in the past!

PS: Congrats on the name change, this sounds a lot better than FCS. 

Edited by Saru
  • Upvote 2

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Congratz! It's sad to see the the name "The Supreme Gentlemen" go away. But I wish you guys the best! :)

• Upvote 1

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Best of luck to you guys! :)

Heard about TSG disbanding a while back. It will be interesting how different you will be with a new name and such. Interesting to see, and I hope you will be more proactive in the game than you have been in the past!

PS: Congrats on the name change, this sounds a lot better than FCS. 

I do not plan for this to be a recreation of TSG, it is already a bit different in structure. I hope to take a different route in some other things as well, but we will see how things go.

I have been wanting to be more active for awhile now and this is a good opportunity.

His Imperial Majesty, Tsar Nicholas II

The Emperor and Autocrat of All the Russias

politicsandwar.com/nation/id=4918

ehhEjM9.jpg

I do not plan for this to be a recreation of TSG, it is already a bit different in structure. I hope to take a different route in some other things as well, but we will see how things go.

I have been wanting to be more active for awhile now and this is a good opportunity.

Great to hear!

I have high hopes :)

• Upvote 1

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Looks great! Congrats guys

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

TSG was structured in an I don't give a shit structure, and this new probably is more of a I give shit kinda thang.

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

So TSG aren't disbanding they are just forming a new alliance under a different name and government structure. It's the same people right or do you have people leaving to join other alliances. Because if you disbanded and told your members to join a new alliance affiliation that isn't disbanding it's re-branding.

Fire is nice eh?

So TSG aren't disbanding they are just forming a new alliance under a different name and government structure. It's the same people right or do you have people leaving to join other alliances. Because if you disbanded and told your members to join a new alliance affiliation that isn't disbanding it's re-branding.

Several of them have left for other alliances. And their ex leader, Bismark, is not affiliated with this one.

It's fair to say that it's a new alliance, albeit the core being mostly TSG members.

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Several of them have left for other alliances. And their ex leader, Bismark, is not affiliated with this one.

It's fair to say that it's a new alliance, albeit the core being mostly TSG members.

Okay thanks for verifying that, I never understand why people re-brand but a change of leadership makes sense.

Fire is nice eh?