Raise the Jolly Roger!

Ogaden

Avast ye scurvy landlubbers, we sail at six bells, there be plunder in them thar waters, adventure to be had and glory to be earned!

rIjDl1V.png

Let it be known that the freebooting pirate anarchy of Arrgh sails the seven seas.  Our thirst for glory and plunder be as fierce as our thirst for rum, that be fierce indeed.

Let thee know the laws of Arrgh!

The Freebooting Pirate Anarchy of Arrgh! lives for fun, freedom and plunder. Anyone with the stones to join our merry band and terrorize the seven seas may do so if a Commodore or Admiral will vouch for them. Any captain of Arrgh may be promoted to any position though higher ranks include more responsibilities

The first rank of Arrgh! is the Admiralty led by the Grand Admiral, who speaks for Arrgh! as a whole and is the figurehead of the alliance. The Grand Admiral is otherwise the same as a regular Admiral. The Admiralty collectively makes all alliance-wide decisions by majority vote except for declarations of war and signing letters of marque. To promote a Captain or Commodore to Admiral or to demote an Admiral to Commodore requires a majority vote of the Admiralty.

The second rank is the Captains Council encompassing all the member captains of Arrgh. Commodores lead the Captains and provide on-the-scene leadership. Any admiral may promote a Captain to Commodore or demote a Commodore to Captain. Commodores are also given the right to vote for declarations of war or letters of marque.

The Captains of Arrgh! are free to undertake any expedition in search of plunder they desire, but should seek sanction from the Captains Council in a coordinated raid to avoid complications. Raids gone bad are the responsibility of the irresponsible Captain to resolve.

Should the Grand Admiral prove unworthy, the Admiralty or the Captaincy may mutiny at any time and select a new Grand Admiral. This is encouraged and should occur at the drop of a hat or just for the hell of it.

Anyone can leave Arrgh at any time for any reason, and may return at any time for any reason with a vouch from a Commodore.

Scurvy dogs who betray the trust of their fellow Captains will walk the plank, at the discretion of the Admiralty.

loot2-thumb-608x456.jpg

Photograph in the Museum of Looting, Xamar

Edited by Ogaden
  • Upvote 4
tvPWtuA.gif

is nassau the capital of your pirate republic?

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Should the Grand Admiral prove unworthy, the Admiralty or the Captaincy may mutiny at any time and select a new Grand Admiral. This is encouraged and should occur at the drop of a hat or just for the hell of it.

Hahaha, awesome.

"Is mutiny funny to you, Mr. Archer?"

"I don't know. Maybe a mutiny of clowns."

Edited by Kurdanak
  • Upvote 1
xzhPlEh.png?1

If I ever wanted to torture someone without using physical means, I'd force them to watch this entire video until they break.

They'll confess eventually.

• Haha 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

If I ever wanted to torture someone without using physical means, I'd force them to watch this entire video until they break.

They'll confess eventually.

They would have a seizure at some point.

• Haha 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

They would have a seizure at some point.

Flashing lights don't cause seizures unless you have a predisposition to them already, like epilepsy. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

10en8kp.jpg

"In an honest service there is thin commons, low wages, and hard labor; in this, plenty and satiety, pleasure and ease, liberty and power; and who would not balance creditor on this side, when all the hazard that is run for it, at worst, is only a sour look or two at choking. No, a merry life and a short one, shall be my motto." - Bartholomew "Black Bart" Roberts

Green Enforcement Agency will rise again!

No life like the pirates life!

• Haha 1

rsz_1g7q_ak91409798280.jpg

If you can dodge a wrench, you can dodge a roll.

There is one you will follow. One who is the shining star, and he will lead you to beautiful places in the search of his own vanity. And when there is no more vanity to be found, he will leave you in darkness, as a fading memory of his own creation.