The Greatest Night in the History of Professional Wrestling (DoE)

ooohu

Listen to the song above while reading the rest of the thread. Just start the song and reclose the spoiler for a nice viewing experience.

wwflag.png

Declaration of Existence 

With the dawn of a new year comes the dawn of a new era on Orbis... an era of shields, heels, slams and kicks. Assembled here today are some of the greatest superstars of Professional Wrestling united as one mighty force to slam our foes and put our friends over the top. With this great arsenal of power drivers comes an even greater responsibility to ensure the security and prosperity of our Superstars and with this in mind so long as our legs have strength and our lungs draw breath we'll be on a nonstop drive to sledgehammer, slap, slam and stun our way to the top of the mountain and that's the bottom line because Stone Cold says so.

We are a Black Team Alliance
#wwf on coldfront

All our welcome to sign up and participate in our community and if anyone is interested in becoming a Superstar come apply ingame and on our boards and slam with the best instead of walking with the rest.

Signed
Thulium - Chairmen of the WWF

• Upvote 2

Could use more MS Paint.

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

January 1, 2015 will be the most historic day, not only in the career of WWF, it's gonna be a historic day for Orbis as a whole. Not only is January 1 the two-thousand and fifteenth annual New Years Day, it's the night World Wrestling Federation announces its existence. Now, here's that honesty I was talking about, that honesty that's probably gotten me in trouble more times than I'd like to admit, the brutal honesty I'm known for. January 1 is the day old-timey, punk ass Politics & War ends. That means when the clock strikes midnight, the 31st becomes the 1st, Wednesday bleeds into Thursday, World Wrestling Federation is here. And trust me when I tell you we will change this planet.

cmpunksig.png

Commissioner of WWF

some one should establish a wwe alliance so that way we can have monday night wars

• Upvote 1

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light