A Official BoC Announcement

Lord Frostsword

BoCFlagmini_zpse73385b5.png   A BoC Announcment  BoCWarFlagmini_zps847d5dce.png

It is with a heavy heart, that on this day January 1, 2015, The Brotherhood of the Clouds announces our official withdraw from The Covenant Bloc. We have been wrestling with this decision over the last few weeks, this was not a easy call for us to make. While we have enjoyed our time within the TC, but we believe it is time for us to move on and to forge our own path forward. We wish both UPN and DEIC the best of luck with their alliances.

In accordance with the Covenant Treaty Article 4, Section C; 

Any signatory must give 72 hours notice to the other signatories if they wish to withdraw from this treaty, after which their treaty obligations are no longer in effect.

The BoC will keep our vows for the next 72 hours, then we will part ways with TC. 

Thank you all for your time

/s/

BoC Government

Edited by Lord Frostsword
  • Upvote 1

navyship.png

Frostsword is love. Frostsword is life.

o/ BoC

You guys were great allies, I wish you well in the wider world!

• Upvote 1

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

So is TC done with now, I mean it's only two alliances?

We are no longer the people for you to ask for that information. Please ask that elsewhere.

• Upvote 1

x0H0NxD.jpg?1

01:05:55 <%fistofdoom> im out of wine

01:06:03 <%fistofdoom> i winsih i had port
01:06:39 <@JoshF{BoC}> fistofdoom: is the snowman drunk with you

01:07:32 <%fistofdoom> i knet i forgot somehnt