FSA Inethicalities

Adam9812

I was a member of the FSA until some people on IRC warned me about this event. The FSA is being used as a tool to fund its leader by a huge amount. Hundreds of thousands in cash and millions in resourses have been taken from their bank by the leader. If you are an FSA member, you are funding this with your taxes, and this is a dire situation.

Proof:

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8497&display=bank

This money is being used to build a mad dive military for this one nation.

Edited by Adam9812

Hallelujah, the Almighty has been revealed!

Edited by Morgan Fraser

Peace will never be accomplished without war, but war cannot happen without peace.... or something like that idk

Stop it dude. You have lost your mind. Whoever believes that has lost there mind with you. Just calm down little fellow everything will be okay for you now that you have a new alliance.I hope things works out for you there.:-) 

10/10 argument totally debunked that guy

Stop it dude. You have lost your mind. Whoever believes that has lost there mind with you. Just calm down little fellow everything will be okay for you now that you have a new alliance.I hope things works out for you there.:-)

I am more apt to believe Adam - I have offered you a multitude of help on several occasions and every attempt of help has been shut down - this is when you told your members that I was trying to "steal" them away from the alimighty FSA......which is 100% not true. If you told them the truth, it would be I have been trying to help you since my beginnings in Ignis Imortales.

A leader who wants no help, accepts no help, and doesn't show any skill in helping its own nations......gotta say I'm with Adam.

• Upvote 1

Why is this in recruitment?

I thought the same - it kinda makes sense because it works to deter people from being recruited or joining a not-so-great alliance....but probably shouldn't be here.

it is an tremendous reveal to such a money holding leader..... 

and there must be something more than we could possibly know,

especially he return not all resources back fully within the alliance and have leave and return several times.

thanks for telling.

• Upvote 1

Yes because the bank activity the game displays for us is totally fake.

• Upvote 2
bRejPUy.jpg

This is interesting, the bank activities do look suspicious, I wonder how this will turns out.

indonesia.jpg

King Bilal the Great Mediocre

The Average monarch of Billonesia

Wikia page (if you're into roleplay things).

We Tvtropes now. (down the rabbit hole!)

its really simple get someone with missiles on the leader and missile him to shite while blocking his ports so he cant rebuild ez =D  i produce enough aluminum and gas to fund such an endeavor :D talking pure hypothetical ofc 

Edited by last187

tumblr_n08c8brOmX1sk379io6_250.gif

Going for top nation