FSA no more!

Doom

True it does seem like that.

But apart from the 2 million sent back to FSA

he donated 500,000 to the alliance

since that he took out 550,000

so in real he took 50,000

Even i got that much :P

He then used the alliance bank to send all of that to his multis bank. Tell me. Can your see your alliances bank?

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

He then used the alliance bank to send all of that to his multis bank. Tell me. Can your see your alliances bank?

No i cannot see the bank of the alliance, that's true 

One question btw, can alliances send funds of their bank to the other alliance's bank directly? instead of player? because i know we can't see that, if it happens.

Sorry i'm a newbie, don't know all the stuff yet.

Edited by Prez Khan

No i cannot see the bank of the alliance, that's true 

One question btw, can alliances send funds of their bank to the other alliance's bank directly? instead of player? because i know we can't see that, if it happens.

Sorry i'm a newbie, don't know all the stuff yet.

Yes alliance can do that. See, thats something he should have open to all members to at least see. That fact is not helping him right now. Hiding the bank and, by the looks of it, only allowing him to use it is below scum.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

So, why do all the little unknown multi-ers get banned but this guy stays afloat forever?

Because the rules on multis are hot garbage, and as much as I like Sheepy... he is too afraid to lose 3 or 4 cheaters and would rather risk a boycott on donations or a mass exodus of legit players.

q8nfyvc.gif

Because the rules on multis are hot garbage, and as much as I like Sheepy... he is too afraid to lose 3 or 4 cheaters and would rather risk a boycott on donations or a mass exodus of legit players.

Also gotta look at the matter of byron and his multi paying 60 a month. Thats a lot for sheepy. Im sure he wouldnt wanna lose that...

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Well, if we want to compare dollar value then TEst is no chump. I've donated for myself, and many others through contests. Plus one of ours helped redesign the layout.

But that isn't the problem. I think he is more worried about player count and simple numbers/appearences.

Like I said, I like Sheepy. I really do. But a LOT of people have serious concerns and we've gotten minimal response back when voiced.

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

Is it true you're also known as Drunk, Kurdanak? :P

And you're Sol Moon.

So, why do all the little unknown multi-ers get banned but this guy stays afloat forever?

You're a goat. I'm a bear. We animals know nothing about human affairs, and they like to keep it this way. :(

Well, if we want to compare dollar value then TEst is no chump. I've donated for myself, and many others through contests. Plus one of ours helped redesign the layout.

But that isn't the problem. I think he is more worried about player count and simple numbers/appearences.

Like I said, I like Sheepy. I really do. But a LOT of people have serious concerns and we've gotten minimal response back when voiced.

Can you repeat that one more time? 

• Upvote 1

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

.I thought this was a fight to end multis.

I declared on Byron and his buddies. If you havnt cought on yet, I dont expect to make it out of this war alive. Durr.

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!