FSA no more!

Doom

The thing with this is they could be active on their alliance forums but can avoid the pw forums. Just because they have an forum account for their alliance doesnt mean they have to have an account on the pw forums,

I understand that, but they should be active on both. If not then the leader is simply crippling his alliance more then he already is

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Is this a grammar thread now? 

You need a period at the end of your sentence. 

I was not correcting if you were talking to me

Btw just because it's on me doesn't mean it's yours you illegal immigrant

Edited by Pwnius Scrubius

I'm not a very old member of the FSA, i was part of DNC which merged with FSA. I was always helped by them and even when i joined FSA i was supported in terms of funds too by my leader 'Jefferson' and yes i've been bugging them with the bonus system and everything regarding these rumors, though i've not been in FSA for long.

I'm treated well, upon my question Byron even posted stuff, to which i did notice a few members claiming they were helped by FSA. Bank activity of the alliance cannot be seen or else i would have the proof. Initially you can check this member who claimed on that post " https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10589&display=bank" and even mine.

About those transfer of funds, there's a story you guys don't know, on 31st Dec a guy named 'Christian' nation name 'incedendo' had taken over the alliance with the help of an official and became the leader, that is when the color of the alliance was changed to blue by him. You can double check this story from any current or former member of FSA who was part of it till 31st dec. Somehow he was thrown out, even attacked by our members, you can check his 'wars'  'https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7972&display=war'in the reasons you can check FSA members when attacking him.

When he took over, Byron requested everyone to shift to 'Allegiance corporation' through a message and transferred the funds FSA had to AC and went there himself too. Somehow when 'Christian' was thrown out, Jefferson gave funds to the alliance and then Byron came back and returned the funds too, in bank activity it shows 2 million and resources returned on 1st Jan, when Christian was thrown out.. You can check that in both of them's bank activity. This way 'Christian' failed to loot the alliance and after kicking him out, he then made his own alliance too, Sean19 has also warned everyone about this guy trying to take over alliances through some kind of a plot, even i had posted in one of the topics telling about this guy long ago.

I've actually kinda investigated into this thing, but with multiple series of events that everyone in general don't know, gives a very different picture.

You guys can double check the story with anyone :)

P.S if Byron was stealing, he'd be very amazing, according to his growth chart, he didn't grow a lot since 20th Dec, the growth is quite reasonable, the chart is very stable. I was actually planning to leave after hearing you guys, until i actually thought about looking into it, if they're wrong and dishonest, i'd be standing against them too.

Why would anyone want to leave the Free Syrian Army?

• Upvote 1

YkvbNCA.jpg

You're no longer protecting the II? We have still teamed with II and TAC (and others) to rival The Covenants. This is getting complex.

#FA_Problems

Big problems for TSG. Really, not kidding.

If Casey and Cyradis are King and Queen does that mean they're married?

Even though Byron has hidden the bank from his members, you can still look at his personal bank transactions from his nation page, and that of his multi S Africa :v

I have mentioned that in the huge paragraph i wrote on the last page and told the story behind it, as why it happened.

I have mentioned that in the huge paragraph i wrote on the last page and told the story behind it, as why it happened.

Well you obviously missed something because all that stuff didn't end up back in the FSA bank :P

Those millions of dollars and thousands of tons of steel and aluminum and etc has been used by Byron's multi to fight us instead :P

Edited by Ogaden
tvPWtuA.gif

My theory is that the 2 million was put back for a good image. This was posted the same day that 2 million went back, amirite?

My theory is that the 2 million was put back for a good image. This was posted the same day that 2 million went back, amirite?

Yes as soon as people notice what he did, he quickly sent the "cash" to the bank, then to his multi.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

I'm not a very old member of the FSA, i was part of DNC which merged with FSA. I was always helped by them and even when i joined FSA i was supported in terms of funds too by my leader 'Jefferson' and yes i've been bugging them with the bonus system and everything regarding these rumors, though i've not been in FSA for long.

I'm treated well, upon my question Byron even posted stuff, to which i did notice a few members claiming they were helped by FSA. Bank activity of the alliance cannot be seen or else i would have the proof. Initially you can check this member who claimed on that post " https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=10589&display=bank" and even mine.

About those transfer of funds, there's a story you guys don't know, on 31st Dec a guy named 'Christian' nation name 'incedendo' had taken over the alliance with the help of an official and became the leader, that is when the color of the alliance was changed to blue by him. You can double check this story from any current or former member of FSA who was part of it till 31st dec. Somehow he was thrown out, even attacked by our members, you can check his 'wars'  'https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=7972&display=war'in the reasons you can check FSA members when attacking him.

When he took over, Byron requested everyone to shift to 'Allegiance corporation' through a message and transferred the funds FSA had to AC and went there himself too. Somehow when 'Christian' was thrown out, Jefferson gave funds to the alliance and then Byron came back and returned the funds too, in bank activity it shows 2 million and resources returned on 1st Jan, when Christian was thrown out.. You can check that in both of them's bank activity. This way 'Christian' failed to loot the alliance and after kicking him out, he then made his own alliance too, Sean19 has also warned everyone about this guy trying to take over alliances through some kind of a plot, even i had posted in one of the topics telling about this guy long ago.

I've actually kinda investigated into this thing, but with multiple series of events that everyone in general don't know, gives a very different picture.

You guys can double check the story with anyone :)

P.S if Byron was stealing, he'd be very amazing, according to his growth chart, he didn't grow a lot since 20th Dec, the growth is quite reasonable, the chart is very stable. I was actually planning to leave after hearing you guys, until i actually thought about looking into it, if they're wrong and dishonest, i'd be standing against them too.

You dont understand. The proof shows that he has been using the money for his own reasons. And the fact that you cant see your own bank activity should persuade u even more on the fact that he is using you guys as a tax farm. Geez, look at his multi. He has broken the rules before. This time he took everything from your alliance and hid it in one created by HIM to hid it.

P.S. You should also do more research into your own alliance. He has simply been using the money and resources to fund himself. Go ahead and check his bank logs. With the military size he has, he cant be self sustained at all. Open your eyes already. He is using you guys. Everyone on that alliance is there to simply run his military..

Edited by Doom

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Christian

europeanunion.jpg

12/31/2014 10:12 pm

There has been an Uprising in the Alliance and im now the Prime Minister we will now represent the biggest Democratic Alliance in the game

So up first is now the Elections  

Byron White

N3F8Nb3.png

01/01/2015 02:06 am

Use this for an example guys. This is what the traitor wrote when he thought he had us...this is how mighty we are together for someone to compliment us like this.

bullet_blue.png12/31 11:38 pm - Myriad applied to join the alliance Frontier Sort Alliance. bullet_blue.png12/31 11:27 pm - Myriad applied to join the alliance Allegiance Corporation. bullet_blue.png12/31 11:26 pm - Myriad left the alliance Frontier Sort Alliance.

Christian

europeanunion.jpg

12/31/2014 10:12 pm

There has been an Uprising in the Alliance and im now the Prime Minister we will now represent the biggest Democratic Alliance in the game

So up first is now the Elections  

Byron White

N3F8Nb3.png

01/01/2015 02:06 am

Use this for an example guys. This is what the traitor wrote when he thought he had us...this is how mighty we are together for someone to compliment us like this.

bullet_blue.png12/31 11:38 pm - Myriad applied to join the alliance Frontier Sort Alliance. bullet_blue.png12/31 11:27 pm - Myriad applied to join the alliance Allegiance Corporation. bullet_blue.png12/31 11:26 pm - Myriad left the alliance Frontier Sort Alliance.

You do realize that the alliance he left to join way his multis alliance, thus enforcing the idea that he is using you guys.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Long story short, that kinda happened

he left, joined, then left again messaged people and re-joined, it was a havoc at that moment as there was a traitor moment.

But yes Doom, we are aware our leader does take some funds, but he donates too, if he still gives us the bonuses, it's not so bad if he gets a few too. But ofcourse i'll still look into it furthermore.

Long story short, that kinda happened

he left, joined, then left again messaged people and re-joined, it was a havoc at that moment as there was a traitor moment.

But yes Doom, we are aware our leader does take some funds, but he donates too, if he still gives us the bonuses, it's not so bad if he gets a few too. But ofcourse i'll still look into it furthermore.

A few? Please define a "few" take a look at his logs again. In the span of three days, he has taken 400k. He has given anything back. He also hasn't been using it to grow. He has been using it to keep himself up. That is equivalent to what Imperialism is. Take someone over and use their resources  with out their regards. Sure, he can give "some" back, but that doesn't over the the millions he has stolen and given to himself and his multi.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

You do realize that the alliance he left to join way his multis alliance, thus enforcing the idea that he is using you guys.

yeah i know, he had invited the FSA to come there too.

Basically everyone accused Byron for those large sums of bank activity, so i just wanted to explain the story of what really happened, as a lot of things did happened at the new year's eve apparently. For future i'll surely observe and yes i'll definitely look more into it for sure.

yeah i know, he had invited the FSA to come there too.

Basically everyone accused Byron for those large sums of bank activity, so i just wanted to explain the story of what really happened, as a lot of things did happened at the new year's eve apparently. For future i'll surely observe and yes i'll definitely look more into it for sure.

Just look at his nation. It cant not self sustain itself. He has been feeding off of his bank, there for feeding off of YOU.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Just look at his nation. It cant not self sustain itself. He has been feeding off of his bank, there for feeding off of YOU.

True it does seem like that.

But apart from the 2 million sent back to FSA

he donated 500,000 to the alliance

since that he took out 550,000

so in real he took 50,000

Even i got that much :P

and yeah a few resources too

which could be estimate to 50k

so in total we can say 100k

Edited by Prez Khan