FSA no more!

Doom

As of today, it has come to my attention, as well as a few other leaders, that the leader of FSA has been using his members to full his extremely large military. He has also drained his entire bank and has been selling all the food on the open market.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8497&display=bank-Proof of him draining his bank of all its money and resources.

https://politicsandwar.com/nation/id=8497&display=trade-Proof of him selling the food he took from his members for his own personal gain.

This message is to show the growing problem within FSA and of their leader. I dont think the members are bad. Im sure they dont even know this is happening,but the leader knows and he seems to not care. People much act now. He is already a large threat.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

lol dont believe the hype lol FSA is doing just fine and to the blue team we just had a hostile take over attempt and during the course of the attempt the perps set the color to blue.I assure you that my alliance color will be back to yellow asap. Dont always believe everthing you read or hear if it didnt come from the horses mouth. Happy New Year Fellas.

lol dont believe the hype lol FSA is doing just fine and to the blue team we just had a hostile take over attempt and during the course of the attempt the perps set the color to blue.I assure you that my alliance color will be back to yellow asap. Dont always believe everthing you read or hear if it didnt come from the horses mouth. Happy New Year Fellas.

Myriad is still a general in the alliance

EDIT: ayy lelelel you are myriad

Edited by Pwnius Scrubius

We all have the right to pick where we lay our heads. You dont like the bed? Sleep on the floor. If any member is unhappy with their gov, find one that works for you. Its his alliance, his alliances cash. No where does it say the funds need to be shared with inactive, childish, members who are being helped by getting them out of wars and/or offering protection.

It is pretty much a protectorate alliance, it offers protection to nations and inturn the nations give up some cash.

Its is like telling the mafia how to spend its cash. you get two to the back of the head.

Squander it all.

Or the world can be like some reallife nations and attack to stop the oppression of nations that choose to be there......Who cares?

Its their individual choice to stay in FSA, let them decide

I dont agree with these actions but I dont shake my finger at him either

• Upvote 1

I disagree. I would be fine with it if Myriad actively discussed it and they decided it was okay. But instead he actively kept this knowledge secret. It wasn't until I went on IRC that I found out about this. And plus the 130+ members are likely unaware that their money is being used for this.

• Upvote 1

We all have the right to pick where we lay our heads. You dont like the bed? Sleep on the floor. If any member is unhappy with their gov, find one that works for you. Its his alliance, his alliances cash. No where does it say the funds need to be shared with inactive, childish, members who are being helped by getting them out of wars and/or offering protection.

It is pretty much a protectorate alliance, it offers protection to nations and inturn the nations give up some cash.

Its is like telling the mafia how to spend its cash. you get two to the back of the head.

Squander it all.

Or the world can be like some reallife nations and attack to stop the oppression of nations that choose to be there......Who cares?

I honestly don't know where it says ''your money will be used to jumpstart the leader like hell''

• Upvote 1

Where does it say it will be shared? It doesnt say anything about how the bank will use its contents. Completely open to interpretation, and he is obviously doing what he feels right. We as the populas of this cyber planet can only stop it threw war. Declare or move on

Why shouldnt the leader get alittle bump? He is the leader. I really doubt the pres of the usa gets minimum wage. Does your boss make what you do? No and they deserve to make more.

I agree that he shouldve applied thru the alliance for a growth loan or made it offical thru talks with his membership. During my time there, there was no application to join, obviously communication within the alliance isnt needed.

Edited by Apeman

I was there as recently as yesterday, and until this event unfolded, and from my Experiance they do things fairly bureaucratically. They make announcements about everything, and etc. This was almost uncharacteristic for him to do. And while yes higher ups tend to make more, there would be complete revolt if say the president took all the money from the U.S. treasury for himself.

Especially if he denied doing such, even when the receipt is open.

Where does it say it will be shared? It doesnt say anything about how the bank will use its contents. Completely open to interpretation, and he is obviously doing what he feels right. We as the populas of this cyber planet can only stop it threw war. Declare or move on

Why shouldnt the leader get alittle bump? He is the leader. I really doubt the pres of the usa gets minimum wage. Does your boss make what you do? No and they deserve to make more.

I agree that he shouldve applied thru the alliance for a growth loan or made it offical thru talks with his membership. During my time there, there was no application to join, obviously communication within the alliance isnt needed.

Doesnt matter. Im sure they would be pissed if they found out they were just giving him their money. Leaders should horde money/resources. It promotes a slow growth that hurts you and your alliance in the long run and Im sure the members dont even know they are getting taxed. 

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

We are not talking about the color, we are talking about the cash and resources you have taken from your own alliance to fund your military.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

Squander it all.

This is such stupid logic.

"He didn't say he WOULDN'T kick you in the balls!"

@Doom: Yeah, he should give me the money.  To quote Sheepy, he said WORD FOR WORD, "Ashland, [...] it is [...] okay for you to move money around for people's multis."

Direct quote.

Edited by Ashland
  • Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

@Doom: Yeah, he should give me the money.  To quote Sheepy, he said WORD FOR WORD, "Ashland, [...] it is [...] okay for you to move money around for people's multis."

Direct quote.

I dont know about that. He just needs to stop.

All hail Irken

All hail the Tallest!

You know what would be fun?

Killing him and his multi's. I want to see if we as a community can kill his pixels faster than he can steal from his alliance members.

(Hint: We can)

• Upvote 5

q8nfyvc.gif

Direct quote.

Sounds like GPA is leaning to one side instead of a nuetral stance.

O/GPA

I dont agree with Byron, it really is the alliances cash. He should be sharing it with those who gave it to the alliance. You know just like the panhandler who takes your five bucks and then gives it right back. Cause that always happens. The only say the members have is to keep giving it to him or leave.

I see my sarcasim was missed in all my previous posts. I think a complete evaluation of every alliance and her transactions should be done. Make sure we are all squeeky clean. It would help make this thread disappear faster

I was there as recently as yesterday, and until this event unfolded, and from my Experiance they do things fairly bureaucratically. They make announcements about everything, and etc. This was almost uncharacteristic for him to do. And while yes higher ups tend to make more, there would be complete revolt if say the president took all the money from the U.S. treasury for himself.

Yep no government corruption in the states. No using tax dollars for party campaigns or paying pension to members who only serve one term. Definately no using tax dollars to pay for cable, plane rides, and definately no hookers/ little boys. The gov is completely honest and "I didnt inhale"

pfft

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1QK4bblyfsc

im sure the president didn't do it but someone did and there was no revolt im pretty sure most people didn't even know about it :/

Edited by iljohn

(^。^)y-.。o○ (-。-)y-゜゜゜ this is how i make my cloud

http://i1371.photobucket.com/albums/ag291/petgangster/efb30519-f381-4330-a62b-11db0d2a058b_zpscilyk2rj.png

Sounds like GPA is leaning to one side instead of a nuetral stance.

O/GPA

I dont agree with Byron, it really is the alliances cash. He should be sharing it with those who gave it to the alliance. You know just like the panhandler who takes your five bucks and then gives it right back. Cause that always happens. The only say the members have is to keep giving it to him or leave.

I see my sarcasim was missed in all my previous posts. I think a complete evaluation of every alliance and her transactions should be done. Make sure we are all squeeky clean. It would help make this thread disappear faster

Being neutral doesn't mean not having opinions.  And it doesn't mean being stupid either.  You're obviously just using bad logic.  But if you suspect me of violating GPA's Declaration of Neutrality, by all means please inform Grillick.

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc