ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Your off. Gas refinery is destroyed causing the damage almost to 3.5 mil according to your math. But I'm genuinely not worried about the costs.

Does anyone have a shower I can use? I need to clean all that !%#$ of me. (and there's a lot)

What the hell are you talking about a destroyed gas refinery?

GntvqUg.gif

On Jodo's latest ground attack, I was not on the good side of the 10% You can add another 40k after the gas thing. Freaking person stole it. Now what about the pet? Am I a dog or something strong, or am I just the pet parrot that's only an annoying pest.

On Jodo's latest ground attack, I was not on the good side of the 10% You can add another 40k after the gas thing. Freaking person stole it. Now what about the pet? Am I a dog or something strong, or am I just the pet parrot that's only an annoying pest.

See Channing Tatum there?  That's what kind of pet you are.  

• Upvote 1

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

You're totally a parrot.

1397491399_parrot_annoys_a_cat.gif

• Upvote 1

php882dgiAM.jpg.9136a0a695ba680a032e6cfd5880ece4.jpg

Are they considered disbanded?

What's good having one person within an alliance?

should we call back

1) Ivan the Iwonderland

2) Aamir the New India

3) who else???

U don't look like those type of people which being so vigorious in the game.

Edited by Arthur James

Well, since you are a one man alliance, and mostly crippled... I'd say you are pretty much done as an alliance. Unless you have a PR miracle.

Could the fact this thread exists and is still here be considered a PR miracle?

Edited by TheNG
  • Upvote 3

"They say the secret to success is being at the right place at the right time. But since you never know when the right time is going to be, I figure the trick is to find the right place and just hang around!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

<Kastor> He left and my !@#$ nation is !@#$ed up. And the Finance guy refuses to help. He just writes his !@#$ plays.

<Kastor> And laughs and shit.

<Kastor> And gives out !@#$ huge loans to Arthur James, that !@#$ bastard.

Ultra, I want to give you some advice. This isn't me trying to be a dick, though Lord knows I want to be, but some legitimate advice that might help you avoid a burning like the one you just received.

First, give up ICE and get into an alliance that knows what it's doing. Get involved, learn from them, and then go off and try again when you think you're ready.

Second, don't promise what you can't deliver and keep all of your cards close. You can't trust anyone. Especially Ashland.

Third, don't &#33;@#&#036; with TEst.

If this falls on deaf ears, as I'm sure it will, I'll be seeing you down the road. I hope you learned a lesson from all of this.

Edited by SAI-40
  • Upvote 3

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Ultra, I want to give you some advice. This isn't me trying to be a !@#$, though Lord knows I want to be, but some legitimate advice that might help you avoid a burning like the one you just received.

First, give up ICE and get into an alliance that knows what it's doing. Get involved, learn from them, and then go off and try again when you think you're ready.

Second, don't promise what you can't deliver and keep all of your cards close. You can't trust anyone. Especially Ashland.

Third, don't !@#$ with TEst.

If this falls on deaf ears, as I'm sure it will, I'll be seeing you down the road. I hope you learned a lesson from all of this.

Well said.

It is always better to work through the ranks or an established AA and learn the ropes a bit first. This is especially important when it comes to managing internal and external affairs. 

Ultra, I want to give you some advice. This isn't me trying to be a !@#$, though Lord knows I want to be, but some legitimate advice that might help you avoid a burning like the one you just received.

If I give up ICE and join someone, there will be less laughs....My postings would essentially be non-existent. I don't think I've harmed anybody except maybe myself.

If I do leave, I have a few alliances in mind.

Advice for Ultra can be summed: you need a shred of humility to exist here. I assume you're from a culture that doesn't do humility. So I worry for your future, cuz damn, you entertain.

If you choose to join an alliance, I'm sure TEst will take you in and show you the ropes.

• Upvote 1

If you choose to join an alliance, I'm sure TEst will take you in and show you the ropes.

no-def-not.gif

• Upvote 2

59a.gif

"They're turning kids into slaves just to make cheaper sneakers.

But what's the real cost? ‘Cause the sneakers don't seem that much cheaper.

Why are we still paying so much for sneakers when you got them made by little slave kids?

What are your overheads?"

Advice for Ultra can be summed: you need a shred of humility to exist here. I assume you're from a culture that doesn't do humility. So I worry for your future, cuz damn, you entertain.

The red means I'm working on my new year's revolution.

Actually, I do have humility. But I'm positive a person or two has shown worse here. Quite honestly, my responses strongly resemble the person who its towards. If your known to be a jokester, then expect something to be headed towards you like that. If your a serious person, I'll be serious to you. When a person comes to me with an offer or a deal, I'm all ears.

I needed to do some cleaning out of the closet. And that's why there is now only me. But I may consider leaving soon. I don't have enough time to actually find an alliance for now if I made that decision.

The red means I'm working on my new year's revolution.

Actually, I do have humility. But I'm positive a person or two has shown worse here. Quite honestly, my responses strongly resemble the person who its towards. If your known to be a jokester, then expect something to be headed towards you like that. If your a serious person, I'll be serious to you. When a person comes to me with an offer or a deal, I'm all ears.

I needed to do some cleaning out of the closet. And that's why there is now only me. But I may consider leaving soon. I don't have enough time to actually find an alliance for now if I made that decision.

Antagonizing TEst when you're on your own is the definition of not having humility. Saying every setback is wonderful and to plan isn't humble.

It's fun, but you gotta keep your head down if you want to survive. Don't recruit until you do, cuz it's just wrong to bring noobs to your situation.

• Upvote 1