ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It would be terrible if someone wanted to take the rest of his infra away after these wars expire and he is still vulnerable to attack.

it would also be terrible if these people wanted to make some extra cash for doing so.

These terrible people would probably want to send me a message.  :ehm:

It would be terrible if someone wanted to take the rest of his infra away after these wars expire and he is still vulnerable to attack.

it would also be terrible if these people wanted to make some extra cash for doing so.

These terrible people would probably want to send me a message.  :ehm:

wytw2A5.gif

q8nfyvc.gif

Great job! You successfully uncovered my first move on a bigger scale. Too bad you didn't look at the right numbers. The numbers you can't see, not even with espionage, is why I say that. My plan does not recover my score at all. Not yet.

Holding your cards close to your chest is the height of wisdom but it won't be the worst idea in the world to look at them yourself once in a while. Maybe then you will realize that they are not that good and you are !@#$ed.

• Upvote 2

Blood of a king. Heart of a lion.

this is !@#$ing awesome

Edited by Dark Specter

Amidst the eternal waves of time From a ripple of change shall the storm rise Out of the abyss peer the eyes of a demon Behold the razgriz, its wings of black sheath The demon soars through dark skies Fear and death trail its shadow beneath Until men united weild a hallowed sabre In final reckoning, the beast is slain As the demon sleeps, man turns on man His own blood and madness soon cover the earth From the depths of despair awaken the razgriz Its raven wings ablaze in majestic light

Pretty sure your schadenfreudeia (that's a mouthful) does not check the forums.

Either way, I have TEst embargoed. No sense in funding my own destruction. However, this probably does not affect any person inside them at all. So don't worry, you aren't getting my resources via trade for a while.

The total Infa taken has now reached $1,392.78. Money stolen, $55,696.52. Soldiers lost - 25,209. Tanks - 181. Aircraft - 23.

Cost to rebuild Infa back to 700 for all cities ~$3 million

Rebuild army:

-soldiers: $50,418

-Tanks: $10,860, 181 Steel (cost at moment, ~$1,200)

-Aircraft: $92,000, 69 Alum. (cost at moment ~$1,350) 

-Total Army cost: $153,278 (resources: $310350)

All said and done, $3,463,628 roughly in damages.

GntvqUg.gif

Uh...?

Damn. Even Ashland is smarter than you right now, Ultra.

Either way, I have TEst embargoed. No sense in funding my own destruction. However, this probably does not affect any person inside them at all. So don't worry, you aren't getting my resources via trade for a while.

OH GOD WHATEVER SHALL WE DO? WHEREVER WILL WE GET OUR RESOURCES? PLEASE NO. PLEASE REMOVE IT. OH GO-

yeah i couldn't even finish typing that without laughing. 

you make me laugh.

keep going, funny man. i enjoy this. 

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

The total Infa taken has now reached $1,392.78. Money stolen, $55,696.52. Soldiers lost - 25,209. Tanks - 181. Aircraft - 23.

Cost to rebuild Infa back to 700 for all cities ~$3 million

Rebuild army:

-soldiers: $50,418

-Tanks: $10,860, 181 Steel (cost at moment, ~$1,200)

-Aircraft: $92,000, 69 Alum. (cost at moment ~$1,350) 

-Total Army cost: $153,278 (resources: $310350)

All said and done, $3,463,628 roughly in damages.

Your off. Gas refinery is destroyed causing the damage almost to 3.5 mil according to your math. But I'm genuinely not worried about the costs.

Does anyone have a shower I can use? I need to clean all that !%#$ of me. (and there's a lot)

I might just embargo every single person within TEst individually and the alliance just for the fun of it.

I might just embargo every single person within TEst individually and the alliance just for the fun of it.

You just can't stop showing them who's boss, can you? Edited by Kurdanak
xzhPlEh.png?1

Your off. Gas refinery is destroyed causing the damage almost to 3.5 mil according to your math. But I'm genuinely not worried about the costs.

Does anyone have a shower I can use? I need to clean all that !%#$ of me. (and there's a lot)

Please don't mate, I've made sure for the last two months to specifically buy all of my resources from you. If you embargo me I'd be ruined, and will most definitely drop out of the top rankings

• Upvote 3
T7Vrilp.png

Please don't mate, I've made sure for the last two months to specifically buy all of my resources from you. If you embargo me I'd be ruined, and will most definitely drop out of the top rankings

I actually checked to see if you were sincere or not. If you are sincere, send me a message in game.

I actually checked to see if you were sincere or not. If you are sincere, send me a message in game.

It is starting to become adorable with how utterly clueless you are. We might consider keeping you as a pet.

Damn. Even Ashland is smarter than you right now, Ultra.

Now thats not fair,no one ever accused Ashland of being brain dead because that is what you just inferred right there. Please apologize to Ashland and perform what ever deviant act which may satisfy him.

It is starting to become adorable with how utterly clueless you are. We might consider keeping you as a pet.

Now thats not fair,no one ever accused Ashland of being brain dead because that is what you just inferred right there. Please apologize to Ashland and perform what ever deviant act which may satisfy him.

Infer is not the same as imply.

"It's hard to be a team player when you're omnipotent." - Q