ICE Announcement

Paul Warburg

Ultra, just keep at it.  And don't be discouraged by the circlejerking morons who will inevitably post on this thread.  Ignore their orgy of idiocy.

Gotta love a good orgy though. Then again according to some people I'm a metrosexual, decadent, Romanesque piece of shit, so my opinion on orgies could be biased.

uHQTKq6.png

• Replies 205
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Gotta love a good orgy though. Then again according to some people I'm a metrosexual, decadent, Romanesque piece of !@#$, so my opinion on orgies could be biased.

Okay, I did say this about Shellhound.  But he's taking me out of context.  The thing Shellhound had said just prior was:

"I don't look for sex with men.  It kind of just happens."

• Upvote 2

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

One little post, and ultra loses his mind. If you can't handle a verbal jab, you won't make it very far.

Apparently this guy thinks I was actually frustrated/mad at some point. I found it quite funny. Like any good leader would get a response at former members expense. But then again I am not a good leader to some. But I don't care. They can suck my pinkie. But if you really do, there's something wrong.

Okay, I did say this about Shellhound.  But he's taking me out of context.  The thing Shellhound had said just prior was:

"I don't look for sex with men.  It kind of just happens."

I don't care about sexuality if its not enforced on me. They are people too!

Ignore idiocy? But its fun to laugh at how stupid some people are. Some people think that Egypt is not in Africa and they are looking at a video with Egypt's border kind of stupid.

Some people think that Egypt is not in Africa and they are looking at a video with Egypt's border kind of stupid.

I honestly would like to know what grade of pharmaceuticals you've been sampling boy.

• Upvote 2

Jodo-just because I'm in a war with someone other than you doesn't mean I can't take you on and still win. That's how feeble your military is compared to my average military. Its a challenge, not like a war that'll go on for weeks.

Ashland- Caught me while sending my message. Apparently you never heard me complain. I just don't make it public.

Well, ICE is a 3 person alliance while FSA has 100 plus members. Guess who gets more attention? (on the boards at least) Shouldn't be a toss up but if you want to look up, you might see a fleet soon.(only if I'm allowed to) But if you want to start backtracking, there'll be an embargo coming for backtracking.  But if you want to talk the talk, you better be able to walk the walk.

You were saying?

9pmR4e0.gif

Edited by Jodo

q8nfyvc.gif

Well you are the one who started your first war, not us. Maybe next time think carefully of who you smack talking. As for the air superiority, "The attack was a Pyrrhic victory. Emperor Ultra's forces lost 3 aircraft, while Emperor Jodo's defenders lost 3 aircraft" I hardly call that breaking it.

GntvqUg.gif

The ingame affects are no longer in place. Reminder, I didn't invite you into the war. Its invitation only. But if you must take me up 2v1 to beat me, that says something else.

Actually I think I'm being overwhelmed. Nice pic.

Edited by Ultra

It is actually kind of pathetic that you're not fighting him 1v1.  If we're being honest.

"Hey, guys! Watch me beat up this NOOB!  With... some help from my friends, of course."

• Upvote 1

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

I can bring in a 3rd if you'd like.

That's too much of a hand full. The attachment that I am sending is part of the reason why you had a good hand on me. I'll send you this offer for peace.

100 gasoline for you and Gotooh.(200 total) The market changes and by the next big war, the price for it will skyrocket. Worth much more than what you'd get out of me. 

If you want something else, there's a good amount of alumnium, food, and some munitions to offer.

Ashland- His ally only adds to the problem. Normally without his ally, I would use my airforce to its extent. But with ground control, it halves the use in all wars. But my supply has drasticly went down. Normally, with a 1v1, this could be a 5 day war easily.

post-1070-0-50304800-1419968240_thumb.png

Edited by Ultra