Breaking news: The Syndicate enters the market.

Prefonteen

PocHs2N.png

The Syndicate Mission Statement

The only legitimate form of philanthropy is the continuous growth of one's business and wealth of one’s shareholders, and hence, the prosperity of one's market. This founding principle propels us forward in our conviction that the advancement of society relies on hierarchies that cannot be artificially altered by unfiscally sound policies such as ‘income redistribution’, ‘social justice’, and ‘sustainability’. Instead, we at the Syndicate Corporation believe in making the pie bigger for all, by striving to make it larger for ourselves. Through the ongoing acquisition and efficient utilization of resources, liquidity, and investments, we are proud to take a leading role in realizing a better world for mankind.

As of December 25th, 2014, The Syndicate declares that it is officially entering public markets. Foreign Investors and prospective Associates are encouraged to contact Syndicate officials through Appropriate channels, as listed below:

IRC: #syndicate

Forums: http://syndicatepw.net/

/$/igned for The Syndicate

Roy Mustang, Director of Acquisitions

Psycho, Director of Accounting

Partisan, Director of Marketing

Edited by Partisan
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 4
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

jnQEiW4.jpg

Article I - Establishment of The Syndicate

Section 1.

The Syndicate will reside on the Green color sphere and, as such, all member nations must also reside on the Green sphere unless given permission otherwise as outlined elsewhere in this Charter.

Section 2.

The Charter of The Syndicate will be a recognized binding document over all members and leaders of the alliance.

Article II - The Board of Directors

Section 1.

The Board of Directors will consist of three positions among which the governmental powers of The Syndicate rest.

a) The Director of Acquisitions will be in charge of the organization and maintenance of the alliance's military and internal affairs, as well as the direction of the military during times of war.

b )The Director of Accounting will be in charge of the management of the economic affairs and growth of the alliance.

c) The Director of Marketing will be in charge of the maintenance and direction of the alliance's foreign affairs and communication with foreign alliances.

Section 2.

The Board of Directors will hold authority over almost all aspects of the alliance, as detailed in the charter. In addition to the requirements outlined in this section, all decisions made by the Board must be presented to the Committee for advice and consultation.

a) Unanimous consent of the Board must be reached in order to pass the following resolutions:

i) Signing or cancelling a treaty between the Syndicate and another alliance.

ii) Declaring war or peace with another alliance.

iii) Removing a member of the alliance.

b ) Majority consent of the Board must be reached in order to pass the following resolutions:

i) Proposing a law or amendment to the charter to the membership for a vote.

ii) Appointment or removal of a member of the Committee.

c) The following decisions may be enacted unilaterally by any Director:

i) Granting a color exemption to a member of The Syndicate.

Section 3.

Should a Director resign or need to be replaced, their position will be immediately filled by the respective Committee member corresponding to their position.

Section 4.

A vote of no confidence may be brought forward by any member of the Board or the Committee against a Board member, outlining the reasons for the removal. Following the proposal, a 48-hour vote will be put to the membership on the decision of removal, with a two-thirds majority required to pass the vote.

Article III - The Supervisory Committee

Section 1.

The Committee will consist of three positions taking a deputy government role in the alliance. The Board will be responsible for training Committee members to become future Board members.

a) The Supervisor of Human Resources will assist the Director of Acquisitions in all of his duties, and will be consulted on all decisions made by the alliance.

b ) The Supervisor of Accounting will assist the Director of Accounting in all of his duties, and will be consulted on all decisions made by the alliance.

c) The Supervisor of Advertising will assist the Director of Marketing in all of his duties, and will be consulted on all decisions made by the alliance.

Section 2.

New Committee members must be nominated by their respective Director, upon which a majority decision must be made in favor of their appointment.

Section 3.

A vote of no confidence may be brought forward by any member of the alliance against a Committee member, outlining the reasons for the removal. Following the proposal, a 48-hour vote will be put to the membership on the decision of removal, with a two-thirds majority required to pass the vote.

Article IV - Charter Amendment and Laws

Any charter amendment or other internal law may be proposed to the membership after receiving a majority approval by the Board. A 48-hour vote will then be held, after which a simple majority member vote is required to pass the proposed change.

Edited by Partisan
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

os9LcJK.gif

Glad to finally make this official. It has been fun getting all of this put together.

A big thank to our friends in Rose for offering us protection and assistance helping us get feet on the ground.

I would also like to thank Guardian and Seven Kingdoms for their help. It was an honor doing business with you two.

I look forward to seeing what else we all can accomplish together and what we can bring to Orbis.

o/ The Syndicate

o/ Green

Congrats on the DoE guys, glad to see you are here for the long haul. Now gib me monies. 

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

Syndicate Corporation is pleased to begin our 'philanthropic' work in a 'transparent' and 'honorable' manner.

o/ tS

• Like 1

a.k.a. Chaunce

Chaunce - Today at 9:55 PM
with the watermelons there isn't much space left
I still have a lot of room to improve

Manthrax Has Venomous Bite! - Today at 9:57 PM
Hee hee. Room indeed.

Sabriel - Today at 10:01 PM
I feel like, if the other AAs knew how we act, they'd feel a deep sense of shame in knowing that they consistently get beat by us.
when we talk about how many vegetables we can fit in Chaunce's ass.

Not Syndicalist? I am disapoint.

o/ Tiberium Sun The Syndicate

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win