A Final Announcement from the Marionette Coalition

Caillou

skflagnew250.jpg  Guardian2014250.jpg  Roseflag250.jpg

Seven Kingdoms, Guardian and Rose began this war as a coalition, with clear goals in mind. After 10 days of war, it is clear to us that all of those goals have been achieved. Following discussions between ourselves and the leadership of The Covenant, an agreement for white peace has been reached. Seven Kingdoms, Guardian, and Rose, as a united coalition, hereby declare a cessation of hostilities against the United Purple Nations, Dutch East India Company, and the Brotherhood of the Clouds. 

We would like to take a moment to thank those alliances who assisted our coalition in this war; Terminus Est and the New Shrek Order. Your contribution is very much appreciated.

We would also like to recognize those opponents who fought with distinction, no matter what situation they found themselves in. 

Happy Holidays Orbis!

- Rose

- Guardian

- Seven Kingdoms

• Upvote 4

[17:17:58] <&Ashland> I will give you hops if you say this phrase:

[17:18:13] <&Ashland> "Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard."

[17:20:16] Man, I really wish Rose had allied BoC a couple months ago when we had the chance instead of picking Vanguard.

3fHp1YR.gif

o/ Peace.

Glad to see that none of the petty stipulations requested prior or over the top terms discussed among yourselves were put forth.

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

Glad to see peace return to Orbis in time for the holidays

• Upvote 1

“Be your friend’s true friend.
Return gift for gift.
Repay laughter with laughter again
but betrayal with treachery.”

Hávamál

o/ Peace.

Glad to see that none of the petty stipulations requested prior or over the top terms discussed among yourselves were put forth.

So I guess making Saru sing a song on the radio is out of the question then... damn. 

o/ all

yVHTSLQ.png

(TEst lives on but I'm in BK stronk now and too lazy to change the image)

o/ Peace.

Glad to see that none of the petty stipulations offered before or over the top terms were put forth.

Well, the first one was figured out, and the second one happened. Though I do like how you couldn't leave "o/ peace" as the only thing you wrote. For the sake of being minutes into peace, I'll restrain myself from further comments. 

• Upvote 3

scSqPGJ.gif

o/ The Marionette Coalition. It was a fun ride, but all things come to an end. Wherever our alliances end up, we'll always have the time I spent cursing you all out in backchannels   :wub:

o/ Hans and Diabolos, it was a pleasure talking to you these last few days.

o/ Emmad and Diego Rivera, you two punched back even though you were clearly outgunned by the time your fights with me started. I respect that a lot. 

Edited by Tenages
wF9Bjre.gif

So what exactly did this little exercise accomplish apart from butthurt?

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

It was a good war indeed. 

o/ Peace.

Not sure where you are getting your information from but all our original terms were met. Thank you for your effort in the peace discussions. 

• Upvote 1

It was a good war indeed. 

Not sure where you are getting your information from but all our original terms were met. Thank you for your effort in the peace discussions. 

You seem to have misunderstood what I said. I fully expected you to stick with your unnecessary demands that half of your coalition didn't seem to support at the time, right until the end, no matter how many days had passed since our last negotiations. And therefore genuinely glad that didn't happen.

As for my "information" -- we've heard some of the terms that were seriously discussed and pushed by some people, directly from members of your coalition. So let's not pretend like that isn't the case.  :lol:

Anyway, I'll stop with the comments about the war in this thread, before we derail it any further. 

Edited by Saru

200px-UPN.svg.png

Second in Command of UPN

You seem to have misunderstood what I said. I fully expected you to stick with your unnecessary demands that half of your coalition didn't seem to support at the time, right until the end, no matter how many days had passed since our last negotiations. And therefore genuinely glad that didn't happen.

As for my "information" -- we've heard some of the terms that were seriously discussed and pushed by some people, directly from members of your coalition. So let's not pretend like that isn't the case.  :lol:

Anyway, I'll stop with the comments about the war in this thread, before we derail it any further. 

We could go on and on about silly demands etc. But hypotheticals and what ifs get you nothing but nuts and bolts.

duskhornexceptional.png.d9e24adf7f0945530780eee694428f27.png

He's right, I'm such a stinker. Play my exceptional game!

o/ The Marionette Coalition. It was a fun ride, but all things come to an end. Wherever our alliances end up, we'll always have the time I spent cursing you all out in backchannels   :wub:

o/ Hans and Diabolos, it was a pleasure talking to you these last few days.

o/ Emmad and Diego Rivera, you two punched back even though you were clearly outgunned by the time your fights with me started. I respect that a lot. 

onearm_zpsc8a8089f.jpg

Artist's rendition of me about halfway through the first round.

Nice fight.

• Upvote 5

This war wasn't necessary and changes nothing since there was nothing to change but I guess we can pretend like you fulfilled some purpose beyond attacking us for the sake of beaten us down to be on top alone.

You have your peace. 

• Upvote 1

IpHGyGc.png