Guiding Humanity into its Rightful Place - an ESA DoE

Aksel

s_zps0a64863e.png

"The Earth System Alliance is the representative body of Earth and all human colonies in Orbis space. Backed by Earth's nations, the Alliance has become humanity's military, exploratory and economic spearhead."

Earth Systems Alliance was officially established on the 16th of December, 2014. Since then, we have climbed to the 18th spot in alliance rankings within Orbis and have developed an active member-base, eager to grow and develop their nations as well as the alliance.

We want to thank Guardian for giving us a chance to work under them as a protectorate - you guys are simply the best. o/

Click the next little tab for our Doctrine.

doctrine_zps2e6d8ba1.png

enlistsample_zpsdf828c1a.png

As we are a group of nations forming the Earth Systems Alliance, all nations are welcome to enlist. To enlist, nations must post an enlistment application on the ESA forums as well as applying for membership in-game.

diplomacy_zps1ebaa5fe.png

The ESA will work to hold a strong presence in Orbis politics and foreign relations. That being said, we welcome all foreign representatives and ambassadors. Each will receive a private embassy on our forums - embassies will be cleaned out every two(2) months. We are only interested in active foreign relations.

eascommand_zps29ea63a4.png

Fleet Admiral

Admiral

Staff Commander
(Defense, Exterior, Interior, & Finance)

Staff Lieutenant
(Defense, Exterior, Interior, & Finance)

raidpolicy_zpsb0f19bac.png

Although raid policies should appear to be common sense throughout Orbis, there are many individuals who may not understand where new alliances stand - or well established alliances for that matter. Here at ESA, we make it simple.

-If any nation of Orbis attacks any nation within the Earth System Alliance, our fleets will be dispatched to answer that nation with defensive attacks.

-A communication line will be open from a member of our Command Staff to that nation as well as that nation's alliance leadership, should they belong to an alliance.

-Reparations and discretionary damages will be discussed and a plan of action will be agreed upon by both parties and acted upon.

-If there is no diplomatic resolution received, the Earth System Alliance will fully engage the nation(s) attacking and identify the attacks as an act of war against the ESA.

-The Earth Systems Alliance does not prohibit raids, however, each raid must meet our strict standards. Any Serviceman within the ESA that does not abide by these standards will face consequences with the maximum consequence being expulsion.

communications_zpsa7e09b9b.png

ESA Forums
ESA Alliance In-Game
Interstellar Relay Communications (IRC): #ESA

Signed:
The Speaker, Fleet Admiral
Memaromaru, Admiral
Adam Deering, Defense Staff Commander

• Upvote 3

All hail United Federation of Planets Earth System alliance!

Would be interesting if another alliance popped up as UFP, but clearly, ESA is legit.

o/ Thank you all.

"I created the Event Horizon to reach the stars, but she's gone much, much farther than that. She tore a hole in our universe, a gateway to another dimension. A dimension of pure chaos. Pure... evil. When she crossed over, she was just a ship. But when she came back... she was alive! Look at her, Miller. Isn't she beautiful?" - Dr. Weir, Event Horizon

27320_12e15ea2050b5b14e271eff341422501.j

• Upvote 4

php9BQiIRAM.jpg

That flag will be the greatest flag to be dawned that this game hath lain it's pixelated eyes upon...

\o/ Besides that, best of luck to you! May you guys rise and prosper \o/

• Upvote 1

The many forms of proof regarding Kastor's sexuality:

- Kastor: I already came out the closet.

- MaIone: I'm gay

* MaIone is now known as Kastor

- Henri: i'm a !@#$it

Skable: the !@#$ is a codo?

420kekscope.jpg

Good luck with this Speaker I know you've been working on this since the days of Pixel Nations... no doubt your work will pay off!

I never played Pixel Nations, nor have I been working on ESA for quite some time. lol

However, I do appreciate your kinds words thulium. o/

I never played Pixel Nations, nor have I been working on ESA for quite some time. lol

However, I do appreciate your kinds words thulium. o/

http://pixelnations.net/forums/index.php?/topic/3-existence-declaration-the-last-city/

Space themes are all the same to me :P

Good luck.  Welcome.  If you need money, I'm your guy.  Etc. etc.

Also how is all this not pic spam?  Come on.

Edited by Ashland

aUel2fG.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[10:47] you used to be the voice of irc

Thank you everyone for your blessings. We at ESA are working towards building a better frontier for spacers everywhere. With The Speaker leading us, I have no doubt we will grow stronger and become a solid AA on planet Orbis.

"Mars aeternum."

Good luck, guys. I wish you well.

Good luck with your alliance.

This looks great.  I like the texture on that flag.  Congrats on your DoE and good luck.

Thank you to everyone, support has been quite great! Don't forget to stop by #ESA and party with us a bit.