12/21/2014 - 2,000 Nations

Alex

Can we get some clues on what new additions are going to be part of the game?

Mecha Hitler will be a new military unit, he's as good as 2 million troops. Edited by Mutant

Mecha Hitler will be a new military unit, he's as good as 2 million troops.

No Mecha Stalin?

Edited by Georgi Stomana

Democratic Republic of Koprivshtitsa (DRK; Bulgarian: Demokraticheska republika Koprivshtitsa)

Communist Party of Koprivshtitsa (CPK; Komunisticheska partiya na Koprivshtitsa (KPK))

Member-state of the Green Protection Agency

~Peace and Fraternity Between All Nations~

Good to know 2000+ people enter the game....but, shouldn't there be more when id got 11000+, meaning there should be 11000 people?

how do we know the total no. of daily activator?

Hello :sheepy:,what will the next period come? (Alpha, beta, gamma, delta, Orbis....)

Edited by Arthur James

Good to know 2000+ people enter the game....but, shouldn't there be more when id got 11000+, meaning there should be 11000 people?

how do we know the total no. of daily activator?

Nations get deleted for inactivity. 

https://politicsandwar.com/

NODOLsmall.png.a7aa9c0a05fa266425cd7e83d8ccb3dd.png

I'm not sure how I feel about the changes to the post system yet. Just to clarify though, if I post before the New Year CST, I can get my two million?

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

Meh, I'm fine with it now. I hate all that spam. Some !@#$ people were posting just for money.

Edited by underlordgc

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

• Jax locked this topic