What Were They Doing In My Swamp?

Donald Sterling

Lord Farquaad The Covenant have agreed to remove the fairytale creatures from our swamp, thus concluding our war with them.

<OttovonBismarck>: do you want some peace? <Diabolos>: sure <OttovonBismarck>: cool <OttovonBismarck>: on one condition <OttovonBismarck>: you make a thread stating that you love shrek <Diabolos>: no <OttovonBismarck>: damnit <OttovonBismarck>: you sure? <Diabolos>: yeah I hate shrek <OttovonBismarck>: that hurts <Diabolos>: Only if you're an ogre

<OttovonBismarck>: well anyways we now have peace

Edit: high quality copy paste from in game IRC client

Edited by Otto von Bismarck
  • Upvote 1

250px-LandofConfusionscreenshot1.JPG

Genesis, best band NA

Who are you?:

Orbis Wars   |   CSI: UPN   |   B I G O O F   |   PW Expert Has Nerve To Tell You How To Run Your Own Goddamn Alliance | Occupy Wall Street | Sheepy Sings

TheNG - My favorite part is when Steve suggests DEIC might have done something remotely successful, then gets massively shit on for proposing such a stupid idea.

On 1/4/2016 at 6:37 PM, Sheepy said:
Sheepy said:

I'm retarded, you win

<OttovonBismarck>: [/size]on one condition <OttovonBismarck>: [/size]you make a thread stating that you love shrek <Diabolos>: [/size]no <OttovonBismarck>: [/size]damnit <OttovonBismarck>: [/size]you sure? <Diabolos>: [/size]yeah I hate shrek <OttovonBismarck>: [/size]that hurts <Diabolos>: [/size]Only if you're an ogre

It was a valiant attempt, Otto. :P
xzhPlEh.png?1